Thread: :: Red Swift Pod ::

Default :: Red Swift Pod ::

Experimented with shooting my ride... C&C most welcomed...

btw, any Swift owners out there?

1)

2)

3)

4)
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Default Re: :: Red Swift Pod ::

#1 and #4 are my favorites. Well polished car!

Howizzit that the detail of the right wing mirror (facing car) is lost into the body?
    My Webspace
    ##See and listen with your heart, for beauty will reveal thyself##

Cool swift No fog lights?

Swifter here

Sunny Singapore, so a Nissan Sunny owner here.

Anyway nice ride and nicely taken pic. Change the Rim get a kit and slurps, Lovely.

nice swift....

bmx owner here... haha

Quote Originally Posted by eng_keow View Post

#1 and #4 are my favorites. Well polished car!

Howizzit that the detail of the right wing mirror (facing car) is lost into the body?
    Ehhh... Actually my car got lots of swirl marks... the lighting helped cover them up I guess...

Detail of the right wing mirror? U mean #2? It's playing with the lightings again...
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Cool swift No fog lights?

Swifter here
    When I bot it last year, didn't manage to get it free leh... now too broke to add it on... But with hazy days back, quite tempted to fix them up...
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Sunny Singapore, so a Nissan Sunny owner here.

Anyway nice ride and nicely taken pic. Change the Rim get a kit and slurps, Lovely.
    Rims and body kit don't come cheap ahh... with limited funds, it's either photography, travel or my ride... Hard choice... and I chose photography and travel... car cosmetics will have to wait...
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by namska View Post
    nice swift....

bmx owner here... haha
    Hahah... jus change a letter in your bmx and I'll drool over your ride...
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang View Post
    When I bot it last year, didn't manage to get it free leh... now too broke to add it on... But with hazy days back, quite tempted to fix them up...
    Yours is 1.5AT or 1.5MT?

I always feel that the car has no pulling power when loaded with passengers and gear Aiming for a VW Golf

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Yours is 1.5AT or 1.5MT?

I always feel that the car has no pulling power when loaded with passengers and gear Aiming for a VW Golf
    Mine's a 1.5AT... I agree with you on the power with full load and low gear... the pick-up feels a bit draggy... But still, very nice drivability... kekek, if ever possible, aiming for a mini-cooper next...
    My Eyes ;)

Mine's a 1.5AT... I agree with you on the power with full load and low gear... the pick-up feels a bit draggy... But still, very nice drivability... kekek, if ever possible, aiming for a mini-cooper next...
    I think the new copper is out already, the one with the newer engine. Not too sure about that. I'm using the 1.5AT also

#2 is very good

How did you manage the lighting???

is there another version of swift? cos i got a guy tailgate me from ECP to AYE til about NUS... not bad lor... speed quite fast... mine 1.8l vs 1.5l...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by bladehamster View Post
    #2 is very good

How did you manage the lighting???
    Shot it in the evening when the sky turning dark... A strobe was used as lighting...
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    is there another version of swift? cos i got a guy tailgate me from ECP to AYE til about NUS... not bad lor... speed quite fast... mine 1.8l vs 1.5l...
    Assuming there was no modifications done to that Swift, there's actually a latest Swift Sports version... more vroom than the original 1.5 MT/AT... it's 1.6 MT engine... very chio version...
    My Eyes ;)

wor! sexy car!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

where did u get the strobe? u mean u brought the whole thing there? pardon me for my ignorance..

Quote Originally Posted by oneheart View Post
    where did u get the strobe? u mean u brought the whole thing there? pardon me for my ignorance..
    I have a set of Jinbei strobes... so, yup... brought it along to shoot lor
    My Eyes ;)