Thread: Flash problems...

Silhouette
    Guests

Default Flash problems...

hi all i got a question regarding indoor shooting.
    Lately was trying to shoot some subjects at home but my Nikon F70 meter kept showing the green flash sign indicating low light requiring flash....but it seems to me that my room is quite well lit and this problem dun occur when i am shooting outdoors during the day...Is it due to the ISO of my film which is 200?

Oh i got 1 last qn...heard nikon svc centre dun do repair or servicing of SB26 if its damaged...is it true?

Ethan
    cheers

Default Re: Flash problems...

Originally posted by Silhouette
    hi all i got a question regarding indoor shooting.
    Lately was trying to shoot some subjects at home but my Nikon F70 meter kept showing the green flash sign indicating low light requiring flash....but it seems to me that my room is quite well lit and this problem dun occur when i am shooting outdoors during the day...Is it due to the ISO of my film which is 200?

Oh i got 1 last qn...heard nikon svc centre dun do repair or servicing of SB26 if its damaged...is it true?

Ethan
    cheers
    the lighting of the room is still weaker than what you find outdoors. u will need a flash

don't know the answer to the 2nd question.

indoor lighting is much much weaker than outdoors under the sun. our eyes are "programmed" to adapt and adjust for it automatically cameras are not so "intelligent".

probably they don't have any serviceable parts for the flash.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature