Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Well, here is the last race for the season. A mountain to climb for M. Schumacher to win the Driver's Championship.
    Determined to catch it even though the race is on 1 am on Monday morning.

  2. #2
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Well, here is the last race for the season. A mountain to climb for M. Schumacher to win the Driver's Championship.
    Determined to catch it even though the race is on 1 am on Monday morning.
    Yeah...although it is a mountain to climb still gt a chance to win err... maybe with..... and last race for schummi before he call it a day!

    It will be a pity if miss out on the Driver's championship as this season have been a closely fight for the title till the last game ... almost!

    Anyway, GO SCHUMMI GO GO GO!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    whether he wins the driver's title this sunday or not, he's still the best driver during my time.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  4. #4

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Boo to Alonso!

    Schumacher rocks!

    I'll sleep for the whole of Sunday just to stay awake for the race, hopefully.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Wah! M. Schumacher only managed to get a P10 for the start of the race later! Will be interesting to see how he makes his way up the positions during the race itself.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Wah! M. Schumacher only managed to get a P10 for the start of the race later! Will be interesting to see how he makes his way up the positions during the race itself.
    Hahaha, would you like to know why!

    His engine screwed up!

    YES!

    So that means p10 with a dodgy engine or p20 with a new one.

    What a way to go.

    Such a shame!

    Come on Alonso, literally no pressure now!

  7. #7

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Argh.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Not looking good for schumie, he was driving like a prat and has ruined his tyre, time for an early pit stop, hes miles behind now.

    I love this race. Its so beautiful.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,021

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    I too would like to drive like a prat if it means I have the skill to drive half a lap with a flat tire, dropping to 18th place, driving around with a heavier car, and still coming back to his current position (6th).

    I agree; the race is beautiful.

  10. #10

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    An amazing race. MSC never gave up till he crossed the chequered flag.

    Next year the prancing horse will return. Kimi and Massa. I have a feeling Massa might be team leader.

  11. #11

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    I salute MSC!!

  12. #12

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    The end of a great era. MSC's records.

    * Most world titles: 7 (1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)

    * Most consecutive titles: 5 (2000-2004)

    * Most wins: 91

    * Most wins in a single season: 13 (2004)

    * Most consecutive wins in single season: 7 (2004)

    * Most wins at the same race: 8 (French GP)

    * Most wins with one team: 72

    * Most wins from pole: 40

    * Most pole positions: 68

    * Most front-row starts: 115

    * Most podium finishes: 154

    * Most second place finishes: 43

    * Most points scored: 1,369

    * Most points finishes: 190

    * Most points in a single season: 148 (from a maximum of 180, in 2004)

    * Most fastest laps: 76

    * Most fastest laps in a season: 10 (from a maximum of 18, in 2004)

    * Most races led: 141

    * Most laps led: 5,108

    * Most consecutive podiums: 19 (USA 2001-Japan 2002)

    * Most consecutive points finishes: 24 (Hungary 2001-Malaysia 2003)

    * Most consecutive seasons with a win: 15

    * Most ‘clean sweeps’ (pole, win, fastest lap): 22

    * Largest points gap between champion and runner-up: 67 (2002)

    * Earliest title winner: 2002 (in July, with 6 races remaining)

    * Longest spell with one team: 11 seasons (Ferrari – 1996-2006)

    * Most time between first and last race wins: 14 years, 1 month and 1 day

    * Never outqualified in 1992, 1993 or 1994

    * Only driver to have finished every race on the podium: 2002

  13. #13
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Congratulations to F. Alonso.

    Au revoir to M. Schumacher.

    Let's re-group again next year.

  14. #14

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    prat or not, it was an amazing performance by schumi. from 10th to 6th to 18th to 4th. a very eventful race for him.

    er...whiner came in 2nd huh?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    prat or not, it was an amazing performance by schumi. from 10th to 6th to 18th to 4th. a very eventful race for him.

    er...whiner came in 2nd huh?
    mayb if there were 20 more laps.....it might have been 1st..

  16. #16
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Hey! Alonso Try beatig this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    The end of a great era. MSC's records.

    * Most world titles: 7 (1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)

    * Most consecutive titles: 5 (2000-2004)

    * Most wins: 91

    * Most wins in a single season: 13 (2004)

    * Most consecutive wins in single season: 7 (2004)

    * Most wins at the same race: 8 (French GP)

    * Most wins with one team: 72

    * Most wins from pole: 40

    * Most pole positions: 68

    * Most front-row starts: 115

    * Most podium finishes: 154

    * Most second place finishes: 43

    * Most points scored: 1,369

    * Most points finishes: 190

    * Most points in a single season: 148 (from a maximum of 180, in 2004)

    * Most fastest laps: 76

    * Most fastest laps in a season: 10 (from a maximum of 18, in 2004)

    * Most races led: 141

    * Most laps led: 5,108

    * Most consecutive podiums: 19 (USA 2001-Japan 2002)

    * Most consecutive points finishes: 24 (Hungary 2001-Malaysia 2003)

    * Most consecutive seasons with a win: 15

    * Most ‘clean sweeps’ (pole, win, fastest lap): 22

    * Largest points gap between champion and runner-up: 67 (2002)

    * Earliest title winner: 2002 (in July, with 6 races remaining)

    * Longest spell with one team: 11 seasons (Ferrari – 1996-2006)

    * Most time between first and last race wins: 14 years, 1 month and 1 day

    * Never outqualified in 1992, 1993 or 1994

    * Only driver to have finished every race on the podium: 2002


    Anyway it is a good race and performance to end his career!

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,021

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    I laughed out loud when Schumacher shadowed Fisichella down the final straight and dummied an inside move and delibrately held back to watch the Renault to outbrake itself and overshoot, handing the position to Schumacher.
    Last edited by r32; 23rd October 2006 at 11:43 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    prat or not, it was an amazing performance by schumi. from 10th to 6th to 18th to 4th. a very eventful race for him.

    er...whiner came in 2nd huh?
    Schumie drove a great race, i ll admit that, I only support the whiner because he can beat schumie (iam actually a Raikkonen and mclaren fan, but the engines wernt gd enough this season to keep Schumie at bay).

  19. #19

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Schumie drove a great race, i ll admit that, I only support the whiner because he can beat schumie (iam actually a Raikkonen and mclaren fan, but the engines wernt gd enough this season to keep Schumie at bay).
    orr...chey.. then you should be cheering for raikkonen and mclaren mah.

  20. #20

    Default Re: FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2006. (22 Oct.)

    an amazing race.. though the title is lost and the season over.. i'm proud to say i watch MSC drove his last race like a true champ! Thank you for ur contributions to F1.. from bennetton to ferrari.. And congrats to Massa for an impressive race.. finally bring the sao paulo fans something to cheer abt after senna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •