Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to Act

Default Re: Time to Act

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    i know one of the moderators in here charge a minimum of 3500.... and his equipment is super entry level.
    Wow...who would pay for that kinda price??! I believe it's beyond budget for many s'porean couples?

There's always a group of consumers out there who will gladly take that price. The highest prices I heard of for AD photography thus far in SG is still only about 7k. Compared with US, this is seriously cheap.
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

yAH, prob there will be people taking that kind of price but i'm wondering who... it sounds very ex to me. Prob the wealthier couples... i'm guessing celebrities too. I seriously doubt the "commoner" will want it.

As for US... whoa it's beyond comparison. Then again, photography is much much more respected there than here.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    i know one of the moderators in here charge a minimum of 3500.... and his equipment is super entry level.
    I charge 5k minimum and use my Fuji F11 for weddings. But so far no one wants to hire me...
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh View Post
    I charge 5k minimum and use my Fuji F11 for weddings. But so far no one wants to hire me...

I do it free for my closer friends

i like ortega's idea...

very good indeed. comes in the end it comes to hw much each is willing to pay for the so called bride model shoot.

my suggestion / idea is to get the bridal shops to inform the ic on the latest gown they have and they wanna do a photoshoot with it.

so in short. u get to shoot the latest gowns + you only pay for the models and the shop gets the shots they wanted.

win win situation ? of course the photographers pay for the model that is....

Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    i like ortega's idea...

very good indeed. comes in the end it comes to hw much each is willing to pay for the so called bride model shoot.

my suggestion / idea is to get the bridal shops to inform the ic on the latest gown they have and they wanna do a photoshoot with it.

so in short. u get to shoot the latest gowns + you only pay for the models and the shop gets the shots they wanted.

win win situation ? of course the photographers pay for the model that is....

bridal shops won't lent ANYONE with their NEW gowns for outdoor shoots, all the gowns are able to bring out of the shop for shoots are USED, RECYCLED gowns.

for magazine fashion spreads, maybe, see what magazine is that and who is the photographer.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12