Thread: Reserve List -> ClubSNAP Zoo PhotoShoot - 26th January 2003 - Co-organised with Canon

Default Reserve List -> ClubSNAP Zoo PhotoShoot - 26th January 2003 - Co-organised with Canon

In view of the number of people who are unable to make it to the PhotoShoot due to other committments, I am starting a reserve list here. Please add your name to a list if you are interested and are most likely able to turn up.

Reserve NameList
    -----------------------
    1)

snowman
    Guests

Reserve NameList
    -----------------------
    1) snowman

maybe can also state time arriving so that organisers can allocate the equipment?

1) snowman
    2) erwinx (12.00 pm)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Reserve List -> ClubSNAP Zoo PhotoShoot - 26th January 2003 - Co-organised with Canon

Originally posted by Edmund
    In view of the number of people who are unable to make it to the PhotoShoot due to other committments, I am starting a reserve list here. Please add your name to a list if you are interested and are most likely able to turn up.

Reserve NameList
    -----------------------
    1)
    Hi Edmund

I am wondering if the confirmation could be done with the original list in the Announcements/News Forum since the master list is there. It might get messy for two different forums to have two separate listings and any updates must be duplicated.

Many thnx

1) snowman
    2) erwinx (12.00 pm)
    3) perly

1) snowman
    2) erwinx (12.00 pm)
    3) perly
    4) pegasus1010

first timer here

i'm interested and would be able to make it.. pls add me to the reserve list

snowman
    Guests

is this list more or less confirm?? cus i wouldnt be home on sat nite.... so i need a clarification ASAP...

- i am confirmed -

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the silence.. my machine got knocked out the past 2 days
    I am moving everyone on the reserve list over to the master list... except for erwinx <- you're already on the master list what!!

And Sebastian, no probs, the confirmation is supposed to be done on the master list and not here.