Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    visible bra?
    i believe he meant Victoria's Brew/ Beer...

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    VB = Victoria Bitter

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

then good lor... the 2 of u wun miss each other so much in this way... hv a good trip!
    haha.. ya lo.. i can keep myself occupied while on holiday.. but i think i will still miss her coz hope i am with her in sweden and also hope she is with me in kinabalu...

whoops.... think of it most if not all bras are visible

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog View Post
    VB = Victoria Bitter
    ohh... never heard of it leh

VB = Victoria Bitter
    only heard of Victoria's secrets... so its a combo of beer and lingerie ah ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

VB = Victoria Bitter
    paiseh la... me dunno much abt beer

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    haha.. ya lo.. i can keep myself occupied while on holiday.. but i think i will still miss her coz hope i am with her in sweden and also hope she is with me in kinabalu...
    the 2 of u realli a pair of cute lovebirds siah...

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    only heard of Victoria's secrets... so its a combo of beer and lingerie ah ?
    er...ya!

ya...the 2 of them damn cute

Heh heh... bought a new 3G HP.. Motorola V3x can reply mail with pc..

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    ya...the 2 of them damn cute

ok. this is my first post in here. and can someone tell me what's this havoc about?

Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    I only take Cascade Premium
    nabei.. sound like for Transvestite..

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Heh heh... bought a new 3G HP.. Motorola V3x can reply mail with pc..
    eh... kinda suaku leh... so shiok meh? who u gonna 3G wif? chr.....???

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    ok. this is my first post in here. and can someone tell me what's this havoc about?
    Buy us some satay first..

Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    I am not here to argue abt who is right or wrong here. But clearly, after a few calls...u at least got the courtesy of sms and let me know what is going on. All along, I thought ur hubby knew about me.

Even two weeks before my departure, I was waiting for ur arrival with ur hubby. I even offered to show you two around KL. Remember I told you the special internet pricing by a particular hotel. It is funny how things can turn out the way it is.

Honestly, I don't think I deserve the comment of being full of shits. Whatever between u and ur hubby is not my concern. The only thing I din know about is u are having difficult 'period'.

Sorry for things that happened. I am sure you will get over it. Like the way u made remarks on your friends.

PS If I don't sshit, I am in trouble
    eh..so did you have any intention of meeting the rest of us bo? last min you show up in sg and ask if want to meet. your air ticket and flight info issued at the last min meh?

you posted the following threads last week before you came to sg. you still din know you were coming meh? could have informed us then leh.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....&postcount=416
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....&postcount=587
    Last edited by madmacs; 25th October 2006 at 11:40 PM.

eh... kinda suaku leh... so shiok meh? who u gonna 3G wif? chr.....???
    heh heh.. you never see the advertisement meh..

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    simi havoc?