Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    Please la, u pple......I called her many times on Sunday coz I only have her handphone...the only person in WLC. I couldn't logon from my cousin's place

I thought it was ok to call her.....so, I can meet up with u guys on Monday. Coz the trip was very rush. Luggage too heavy..had to resort to sending them via sea parcels in the final hour.

Furry, I am sorry if I caused inconvenience between u and ur hubby. I meant no harm. After I came back, I thought what happened to you...I called again on Sunday. I called only once hor. Honestly, my relationship hits a snag in the final week of my stay in KL. I was stressed....... Sorry for the bad timing of my calls.

I have alway treated you as my good friend and a sista/bro.

I apologised again for the misunderstanding.
    it's okay, i'm cool. and dont you worry about my rship with my hubby. every rship has its own problems and i thank you for being so concern.

only now, there's one big question is your sincerity to want to meet up with WLC's guys becos, did you even have the basic courtesy to give the guys here ample notice if you really wanted to meet up? c'mon, dont make me backtrack all the way the previous thread, and prove to the people here that your last access to internet before you left Msia. no access to cousin's pc ? what about the proof that you posted yourself, on the alternative source for internet? you mean after being in Msia for few months, you can't even like, give the guys a few days' notice?

and hey, nice try there but don't frigging put the blame on me that you only have my no. and that you try to sound it like it's my fault for not picking up your (did you say many?) call.

so am i getting confused... did you call me many times, or just once? and why? and go figure out what things you have said to me.

with all due respect, please refer to my siggy.

i can see your point, but i still think you're full of sh*t.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    it's okay, i'm cool. and dont you worry about my rship with my hubby. every rship has its own problems and i thank you for being so concern.

only now, there's one big question is your sincerity to want to meet up with WLC's guys becos, did you even have the basic courtesy to give the guys here ample notice if you really wanted to meet up? c'mon, dont make me backtrack all the way the previous thread, and prove to the people here that your last access to internet before you left Msia. no access to cousin's pc ? what about the proof that you posted yourself, on the alternative source for internet? you mean after being in Msia for few months, you can't even like, give the guys a few days' notice?

and hey, nice try there but don't frigging put the blame on me that you only have my no. and that you try to sound it like it's my fault for not picking up your (did you say many?) call.

so am i getting confused... did you call me many times, or just once? and why? and go figure out what things you have said to me.

除了爱, 我一无所有

wah! only away for a while & so many happenings ah???

com'on everyone, let's be nice la... dun blame anyone for something dat one could have done lor... i believe most noe wat i'm talking abt...

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    wah! only away for a while & so many happenings ah???

com'on everyone, let's be nice la... dun blame anyone for something dat one could have done lor... i believe most noe wat i'm talking abt...
    i tried to be nice lah..thats why i ignored but got bombarded instead. i ignored further, bombed somemore. is silence really good ? i wonder. oh well, i guess i should have said something from the beginning but i didnt. stupid me.

but i really, really have enough things to handle and so, whatever lor. i am not at the beck and call of anyone. period.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i tried to be nice lah..thats why i ignored but got bombarded instead. i ignored further, bombed somemore. is silence really good ? i wonder. oh well, i guess i should have said something from the beginning but i didnt. stupid me.

but i really, really have enough things to handle and so, whatever lor. i am not at the beck and call of anyone. period.
    dun bother la... ppl who call themselves friends wun think the right person is in the wrong one... the person who's in the wrong shld go & look own self in the mirror & reflect on the wrongs lor... i'm trying to take a neutral stance here, in case i get bombarded also...

dun say urself stupid or watever la... no one expect things to take a twist of it's own lor... keep happy & smile, ok?

I am not here to argue abt who is right or wrong here. But clearly, after a few calls...u at least got the courtesy of sms and let me know what is going on. All along, I thought ur hubby knew about me.

Even two weeks before my departure, I was waiting for ur arrival with ur hubby. I even offered to show you two around KL. Remember I told you the special internet pricing by a particular hotel. It is funny how things can turn out the way it is.

Honestly, I don't think I deserve the comment of being full of shits. Whatever between u and ur hubby is not my concern. The only thing I din know about is u are having difficult 'period'.

Sorry for things that happened. I am sure you will get over it. Like the way u made remarks on your friends.

PS If I don't sshit, I am in trouble

erm.. chill chill

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    erm.. chill chill
    Just ask him to fly some australia beer here..

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    MKK you kena worst one before..

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    MKK you kena worst one before..
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Just ask him to fly some australia beer here..

VB will be nice :P

evening...

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog View Post
    I only take Cascade Premium

evening...
    gd evening.... haiz.. busy packing my lauggage...

gd evening.... haiz.. busy packing my lauggage...
    hbk back alrdy? when u leaving?

hbk back alrdy? when u leaving?
    no la.. not back yet.... i going for a short holiday first while she's still having holiday

no la.. not back yet.... i going for a short holiday first while she's still having holiday
    then good lor... the 2 of u wun miss each other so much in this way... hv a good trip!

Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog View Post
    visible bra?