Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1023

Thread: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

  1. #481

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    hello...

    FC, ur hubby shocked by something recently ah? suddenly like dat... i thot he quite bo chap one?

    MMs, i din noe u & FC got something going on...

  2. #482

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    me still in office... today gotta work full day... how many ppl here today got off???

  3. #483
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    me me!!

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    me me!!
    ur is permemt off....

  5. #485
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    ur is permemt off....
    no la.. i also got work freelance de

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    dont gimme that look in fact im gonna pass my fone to him whenever any guy calls in future
    Can I call you then ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    me still in office... today gotta work full day... how many ppl here today got off???
    Never take leave?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    just woke up for my nap...... what happen?

  9. #489
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Can I call you then ....
    nabei.... you should call soma.... nabei....

  10. #490

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    hello...

    FC, ur hubby shocked by something recently ah? suddenly like dat... i thot he quite bo chap one?

    MMs, i din noe u & FC got something going on...

    whoops! forgot this is public forum


















  11. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    whoops! forgot this is public forum
    mm fc


    canon, something like that lah. he's usually bo chup one becos it's not like i always get calls from guys he's just finding it strange why recently i been getting calls esp on Sundays. which guy likes his wife to be called by other man right

    but wait, me and mm?

    ola, you like your own wife to keep getting calls from other guy huh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #492

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    ola, you like your own wife to keep getting calls from other guy huh
    hahahaha...sounds like it hor? any guys want to call ola's wife?

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    mm fc


    canon, something like that lah. he's usually bo chup one becos it's not like i always get calls from guys he's just finding it strange why recently i been getting calls esp on Sundays. which guy likes his wife to be called by other man right

    but wait, me and mm?

    ola, you like your own wife to keep getting calls from other guy huh
    this is kinda of headache......

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    cannot talk to you liao lah, my hubby isnt happy with me lately. been checking on my handfone and sms msgs. he's never been like that
    show that he care mah..

  15. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    dont gimme that look in fact im gonna pass my fone to him whenever any guy calls in future
    Must be Benign..which call you so many time..

  16. #496

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Must be Benign..which call you so many time..
    oh..FC referring to benign ah? he interested in FC ah?

  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    oh..FC referring to benign ah? he interested in FC ah?
    i thought when he come back he only call FC...

  18. #498

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    i thought when he come back he only call FC...
    benign know FC married liao right? you sure he the one calling her?

  19. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    benign know FC married liao right? you sure he the one calling her?
    He post here and said one mah..i think he alright one, even ah pek also can liao, nothing will bother him...

  20. #500
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Argh.... 24th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Why the fats keep coming in.......

    Liew... FC headache liao you all still make fun of them......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •