Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22742475051525354 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1063

Thread: Gather young and newbie

Default Re: Gather young and newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eugene83 View Post
    maths placement test loh i don't have english test to take don't think can grow back in time loh sianz too many things to study plus the test in july loh starting to study one but forgot alot loh hope i rememeber everything and pass if not must take extra module than die loh
    What topics do they test you on? Stats, integration, differentiation, trigo? A maths in general?

.... i afraid that the thread become small kopitiam thread............

Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    What topics do they test you on? Stats, integration, differentiation, trigo? A maths in general?
    ya i think so, all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post
    haha anyway ask u guy i think of getting my 1st dSLR soon maybe this or next week.
    ok here's what i'm thinking of getting a canon 400D body, tramon 17-50mm len, uv filter, bag, dry cabi and cleaning kit 1st other things can get later, budget abt 2K u guy think can?

fren said the canon 400D kit len not that good, after awhile he said i will think of upgrading to a better standard zoom len and must well get it now.

Congratz! And yes, your friend is correct about the kit lens/.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

haha anyway ask u guy i think of getting my 1st dSLR soon maybe this or next week.
    ok here's what i'm thinking of getting a canon 400D body, tramon 17-50mm len, uv filter, bag, dry cabi and cleaning kit 1st other things can get later, budget abt 2K u guy think can?

fren said the canon 400D kit len not that good, after awhile he said i will think of upgrading to a better standard zoom len and must well get it now.
    When you going to get?? I can go along with you!! Hahaha. Can let you "test" your set up first before you buy!. 2K like a bit tight?? Body should be 1.2k? Lens is about 660-680. Uv filter about 20... so you only left 100 to get the rest of the stuff liao...

Any outing for this week?

When you going to get?? I can go along with you!! Hahaha. Can let you "test" your set up first before you buy!. 2K like a bit tight?? Body should be 1.2k? Lens is about 660-680. Uv filter about 20... so you only left 100 to get the rest of the stuff liao...
    where u stay?

Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post

Think it's because recently not much outing so everyone chatting here? Or should i open one kopitiam thread for us to chat there?

Anyway i'm thinking of organising a cycling cum photography trip at palau ubin. Anyone interested? Thinking the group would be around 8 at most. Too big very hard to manage le. If got enough ppl taking part then i go plan out the details.

where u stay?
    nkhoo and me stay in sengkang. Hee.. one of my friend also gettin dslr, so can buy together then get at a very marginal cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Congratz! And yes, your friend is correct about the kit lens/.
    There's a thread showing you what the kit lens is capable of doing, depends on what you shoot, it's not a lousy glass. If you're shooting indoor with limited lightings, then it's not sufficient, might want to get a F2.8 but if you're shooting landscape then you'll stop down F8 or even F11 so it's enough for you. For me i'm happily using it thou it has it restrictions sometimes. Saw ppl shooting wedding dinner using 18-55 before and the pics are good too. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    nkhoo and me stay in sengkang. Hee.. one of my friend also gettin dslr, so can buy together then get at a very marginal cheaper price.
    Hey! Why didn't you say so earlier!! Hahaha, I just brought him to MS colours liao...
    Haha, Tested 2 lens and 2 bodies before buying...

Think it's because recently not much outing so everyone chatting here? Or should i open one kopitiam thread for us to chat there?

Anyway i'm thinking of organising a cycling cum photography trip at palau ubin. Anyone interested? Thinking the group would be around 8 at most. Too big very hard to manage le. If got enough ppl taking part then i go plan out the details.
    Go start it!!
    APAD | Blog

Hey! Why didn't you say so earlier!! Hahaha, I just brought him to MS colours liao...
    Haha, Tested 2 lens and 2 bodies before buying...
    Argh!! i wanna go!! Hee.. so in the end what did eugene bought?

Go start it!!
    dear all members, there is a new thread at kopitiam, please use it for discussion or chatting and any other topic other than organising of gathering. Thanks!!

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=280816

Argh!! i wanna go!! Hee.. so in the end what did eugene bought?

dear all members, there is a new thread at kopitiam, please use it for discussion or chatting and any other topic other than organising of gathering. Thanks!!

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=280816
    oh... i got a 400D + tamron 17-50mm f2.8 len waiting to get the dry cabinet and a bag loh

Can i have a show of hand who's interested in going to pulau ubin for cycling cum photography? If there's at least 5-6 ppl interested then i'll go ahead and organise it.

Cheers!!
    Last edited by andrOo; 22nd May 2007 at 06:36 PM.

Me me, but date dependant.
    APAD | Blog

Can i have a show of hand who's interested in going to palau ubin for cycling cum photography? If there's at least 5-6 ppl interested then i'll go ahead and organise it.

Cheers!!
    Count me in bro! Maybe i can bring along a few friends too!

Me me, but date dependant.
    Count me in bro! Maybe i can bring along a few friends too!
    Andy: Think the date most likely would be a sat

nkhoo: bringing your gf along? And your friends all male?

Andy: Think the date most likely would be a sat

nkhoo: bringing your gf along? And your friends all male?
    Haha, no. Don't think i'll bring my gf along. And my friends are actually her sch friends who happened to have an interest in photography too... Haha... Let me know the date!