Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2641464950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1063

Thread: Gather young and newbie

Default Re: Gather young and newbie

Wah, looks like that place is now the talk of the town ar. Hope they lasts.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    Fujitsu ... I've been using for 5 years and it've served me well...

Recently it retired after I dropped it accidentally though.
    but nowadays fujitsu like quite ex leh, easily 2k++ for those normal specs one. But it look nice thou.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    Hey, when you ORDing?? I'm thinking of going down to sim lim the oriental photo shop i think. I wanna buy a cpl... the kenko pro 1 d CPL 67mm is $80+... dunno whether cheap or not leh..
    my ord date is 080607, maybe go buy 4d.
    Nowadays really alot of ppl going orient photo to get stuff, their service really not bad, be it whether you're buying, furthermore got the bags i wanted to get (B.... cant spell it thou).

Anyway instead of getting a CPL why not get a cokin system? Or tianya one? Cause it'll cost you less than 50 for a filter holder, a CPL, a adaptor ring for your 67mm and then you can interchange between your lens. Plus each other filter is around 12-15 depending on type. And can be more creative as you can slide the filter up-down, left-right.

Which is bad for street photography.
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    my ord date is 080607, maybe go buy 4d.
    Nowadays really alot of ppl going orient photo to get stuff, their service really not bad, be it whether you're buying, furthermore got the bags i wanted to get (B.... cant spell it thou).

Anyway instead of getting a CPL why not get a cokin system? Or tianya one? Cause it'll cost you less than 50 for a filter holder, a CPL, a adaptor ring for your 67mm and then you can interchange between your lens. Plus each other filter is around 12-15 depending on type. And can be more creative as you can slide the filter up-down, left-right.
    Hm... I thought you ORD liao!!! HAhahaha.... Then i think you should just rest and relax until the start of uni. Cos uni i think starting around end of july for you, so you can't really work for long. Plus once uni start i dun think you'll have time to r&r anymore.

Hm.. I've considered that. But since both my lens using 67mm filter, i think i will rather stick to the "higher quality" glass CPL instead of the plastic?? (correct me if i'm wrong) ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Which is bad for street photography.
    Your mean that cokin system is bad for photography? Can explain why??

Hm... I thought you ORD liao!!! HAhahaha.... Then i think you should just rest and relax until the start of uni. Cos uni i think starting around end of july for you, so you can't really work for long. Plus once uni start i dun think you'll have time to r&r anymore.

Hm.. I've considered that. But since both my lens using 67mm filter, i think i will rather stick to the "higher quality" glass CPL instead of the plastic?? (correct me if i'm wrong) ones...
    Argh.. i haven ord, no off, only got 2days of leave left.
    Think my uni start in august, first week got some orientation to go to, got english test also. hee.. Think i'll go sell camera, the pay is around $50per day so earn abit first then go study, can at least try to earn a laptop.

Your mean that cokin system is bad for photography? Can explain why??
    For me lah. In street, I run here run there. Sure going to chip a square filter one.
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    For me lah. In street, I run here run there. Sure going to chip a square filter one.
    Oh.. for me it's okie, i take cityscape, landscape, dont really take portraits. Anyway still selling your equipment ah?

Argh.. i haven ord, no off, only got 2days of leave left.
    Think my uni start in august, first week got some orientation to go to, got english test also. hee.. Think i'll go sell camera, the pay is around $50per day so earn abit first then go study, can at least try to earn a laptop.
    Wa... Sell cam??? Where you get the lobang??? I also one in case i get sacked... Hahaha... 50 a day not bad leh...

Selling end of July. After my Friend's ROM.

Loorbang right here in ClubSNAP Buy and Sell loor.
    APAD | Blog

Wa... Sell cam??? Where you get the lobang??? I also one in case i get sacked... Hahaha... 50 a day not bad leh...
    Back from bintan...

I work for a company where the provides manpower to company that sells cameras, eg courts, best denki and stuff. So depends on where they send you. I'll help you ask them whether need ppl anot, then i tell you. Got commission also, but not alot, 1 camera only like $4-$5. Depending on brands.

hey so many thing happen when i was away for a mth plus. seem like some of u guys ORDing too ah and going uni, anyone going to nus??

lol. so random
    --

Quote Originally Posted by eugene83 View Post
    hey so many thing happen when i was away for a mth plus. seem like some of u guys ORDing too ah and going uni, anyone going to nus??
    till now dont think so.. how's life?

Quote Originally Posted by machiavellian View Post
    lol. so random
    ??????

till now dont think so.. how's life?
    ok loh life suck when u are in NS ma haha
    but overall ok la, got placement test to take b4 going in to nus and it suck la
    forget most of the things already, NS really kills ur brain cell loh haha

Placement test? What course you studying?? Haha, NS does kills your brain cells. Need to hurry "grow" them back before sch starts!

Yup, what kind of placement test? I only got the english test to take.. Haha.. i've forgotten most, if not all of my stuff. learning them back now..

Placement test? What course you studying?? Haha, NS does kills your brain cells. Need to hurry "grow" them back before sch starts!
    maths placement test loh i don't have english test to take don't think can grow back in time loh sianz too many things to study plus the test in july loh starting to study one but forgot alot loh hope i rememeber everything and pass if not must take extra module than die loh
    Last edited by eugene83; 13th May 2007 at 11:34 PM.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2641464950515253 ... LastLast