Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1063

Thread: Gather young and newbie

  1. #581

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    then I pass the baton to you bro... I used to be the eldest...

    do come along, just copy and paste the list, add your name ...
    how old are u? me 32 liao lor. sigh....

  2. #582
    Member grimicer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    547

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    anybody has a spare remote for nikon i can use for that day ?

  3. #583
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    SENGKANG, FERNVALE
    Posts
    273

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Hi Guys & Gals,

    Itís Saturday already. Can we confirm who is going? Those going, please kindly email me your detail at jeromevo10@gmail.com.

    Outing Title: Countdown to 2007 Fireworks
    Venue: Esplanade Bridge
    Meeting Place: East West Line 13/ North South Line 25 - City Hall Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Station (MRT Control Station)
    Meeting Time: 1715 Hours, earlier better.

    I had changed meeting place to City Hall Mrt as it is closer to Esplanade Area, I hope all of you donít mind.

    The name list is only for those MEETING at City Hall MRT.

    Namelist:
    1) andrOo
    2) jeromevo
    3) kynoe
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

    All of you can at me on Msn Messenger at jeromevo10@gmail.com.

  4. #584

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by cesoon View Post
    how old are u? me 32 liao lor. sigh....
    26... dun worry about age... just come along

  5. #585

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by jeromevo View Post
    Hi Guys & Gals,

    Itís Saturday already. Can we confirm who is going? Those going, please kindly email me your detail at jeromevo10@gmail.com.

    Outing Title: Countdown to 2007 Fireworks
    Venue: Esplanade Bridge
    Meeting Place: East West Line 13/ North South Line 25 - City Hall Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Station (MRT Control Station)
    Meeting Time: 1715 Hours, earlier better.

    I had changed meeting place to City Hall Mrt as it is closer to Esplanade Area, I hope all of you donít mind.

    The name list is only for those MEETING at City Hall MRT.

    Namelist:
    1) andrOo
    2) jeromevo
    3) kynoe -> going straight to the bridge, not meeting at MRT
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

    All of you can at me on Msn Messenger at jeromevo10@gmail.com.
    hi, please dun wait for me.

  6. #586

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    quick quick, sign up anyone? dun shy, we're all new and friendly people

  7. #587

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    btw, anybody shooting for the Eye è City 2006?

  8. #588

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    hi andrew, thanks, I'm using my faithful kit lens at widest 18mm and try 50mm lens (though might not be a good idea)... anyway, we're newbies

    can help test the tripod, can take sharp pics with your cam and kit lens? if does not resonate, should be able to take my cam. Cheers!
    hi andrew, I've bought my tripod, 500DX. Don't need to bring another tripod for me. Thanks and seeya there.

  9. #589

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Hi all , i'm back
    How is everything ? The outing is on Sunday ah ?

  10. #590

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    hey guys, so when is the confirmed meeting time tomorrow? I think i should be going if the weather is fine. Anyone got a canon shuttle release to lend? Or i can always use the mirror lock up, 2 sec self timer mode right?? haha....

  11. #591
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    hi andrew, I've bought my tripod, 500DX. Don't need to bring another tripod for me. Thanks and seeya there.
    slik one? how much is it? and is it light?

  12. #592
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by jeromevo View Post
    Hi Guys & Gals,

    Itís Saturday already. Can we confirm who is going? Those going, please kindly email me your detail at jeromevo10@gmail.com.

    Outing Title: Countdown to 2007 Fireworks
    Venue: Esplanade Bridge
    Meeting Place: East West Line 13/ North South Line 25 - City Hall Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Station (MRT Control Station)
    Meeting Time: 1715 Hours, earlier better.

    I had changed meeting place to City Hall Mrt as it is closer to Esplanade Area, I hope all of you donít mind.

    The name list is only for those MEETING at City Hall MRT.

    Namelist:
    1) andrOo
    2) jeromevo
    3) kynoe
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

    All of you can at me on Msn Messenger at jeromevo10@gmail.com.
    jerome, i wont be meeting you at cityhall. see ya at the bridge.

  13. #593
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post
    Hi all , i'm back
    How is everything ? The outing is on Sunday ah ?
    yup yup!! the outing is tmr, able to join us?

    Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    hey guys, so when is the confirmed meeting time tomorrow? I think i should be going if the weather is fine. Anyone got a canon shuttle release to lend? Or i can always use the mirror lock up, 2 sec self timer mode right?? haha....
    Hmm.. i only got one release cable leh, the mirror lock up ah, not so sure, very seldom uses it. Haha.. if your tripod is stable should be able to shoot using the capture button.

  14. #594

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    hey, if (almost) everyone is meeting at the bridge, who am i going to meet at city hall????

  15. #595

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    hey, if (almost) everyone is meeting at the bridge, who am i going to meet at city hall????
    I'm thinkin of going too. if I'm going I can meet you at the train station.

  16. #596
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    hey, if (almost) everyone is meeting at the bridge, who am i going to meet at city hall????
    i'll be walking over from raffles place thou

  17. #597

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by jeromevo View Post
    Hi Guys & Gals,

    Itís Saturday already. Can we confirm who is going? Those going, please kindly email me your detail at jeromevo10@gmail.com.

    Outing Title: Countdown to 2007 Fireworks
    Venue: Esplanade Bridge
    Meeting Place: East West Line 13/ North South Line 25 - City Hall Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Station (MRT Control Station)
    Meeting Time: 1715 Hours, earlier better.

    I had changed meeting place to City Hall Mrt as it is closer to Esplanade Area, I hope all of you donít mind.

    The name list is only for those MEETING at City Hall MRT.

    Namelist:
    1) andrOo
    2) jeromevo
    3) kynoe
    4) cesoon aka nicholas
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

    All of you can at me on Msn Messenger at jeromevo10@gmail.com.
    I have added my name liao.

    But m wondering, wouldn't it be nearer to walk from Raffles place MRT than from City Hall? Organiser pls advise.

  18. #598

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by cesoon View Post
    I have added my name liao.

    But m wondering, wouldn't it be nearer to walk from Raffles place MRT than from City Hall? Organiser pls advise.
    I think the distance is not much different. But walking from City Hall... sure got human jam one. Hence i think from Raffles Place is more smoother.

  19. #599

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    hey, i'm nicholas too!! hahaha

  20. #600

    Default Re: Gather young and newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    hey, i'm nicholas too!! hahaha
    hello nicholas ... haha.. u going for the outing?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •