Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Gather young and newbie

Default Re: Gather young and newbie

hi fellows,

i'm 28 and would like to join in the fun .. hehe

hehe, i just found out that my parent has a friend who is a pro. he insist on using a film SLR. hehe... maybe can ask him to help me out on photograhy as a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhoo View Post
    Haha, right... But you're lucky cos you bought it almost new and $54 CHEAPER..... hai..... Your's is also black with brown int???
    haha.. mine's black with blue interior.
    Last edited by andrOo; 2nd December 2006 at 09:59 PM.

to kennykhek : I also advise u to buy manual SLR film body like nikon FM or canon ae or ae-1. These are used widely by photography students ,help u learn fast about focusing, exposure, composition...etc without worrying too much about post processing with photoshop or buying the system. And for me ,i feel it make u care more about what u shoot and think carefully before press the shutter. Don't worry about the cost, u are not pro so don't use up to much film, u may even find problem trying to finish the roll. Buy one body with 50mm or 35mm len or a zoom lense that cover that range. Don't go ultra wide or tele. use these for few months first.

Quote Originally Posted by kennykhek View Post
    heys! haha.. so glad you welcome me. been to other threads on other webby and they are all dated back to like 2-4years back when they start gathering people. it seems so hard to like be one of them. lucky i came by this new 'gather newbie', or else.. haha.. i dun know what will happen to me.

wells, i'm interested in either Nikon D80/70S canon30D/400D. any advice? wells, still depending on how much i can save up within these few months. also still scouting for price... hope it will drop next year.

do any of ya know where is the MS colour at AMK? i still trying to find the shop...
    hi, Welcome to this thread

I just got a 300D, if you're price sensitive, I feel 300D is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    most impt is you're understanding where you're going into from photography..
    yeah, it's true...

So when is the next outing? Hope to go for another round of shooting before goig to US on the 13th

Quote Originally Posted by bellamy View Post
    So when is the next outing? Hope to go for another round of shooting before goig to US on the 13th
    wah.. everyone's going overseas ah... So envy..
    as for shooting, you guys go plan first k, my battery grip spoil le, got to bring for repair le.

Androo, i thought your batt grip is quite new??? What happened? You decide to try its durability??

Androo, i thought your batt grip is quite new??? What happened? You decide to try its durability??
    better drop by canon to get them to look at it, sounds like something's wrong with either your canon batt or the grip...

by the way, uploaded some pics from the last outing to http://www.pbase.com/kynoe_tan together with pics from visit to big boyz toyz with nicholas.

yup.. it's only three months old only.. argh!! but just cant on my camera with the grip on. will bring down to canon and make noise.

Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    better drop by canon to get them to look at it, sounds like something's wrong with either your canon batt or the grip...

by the way, uploaded some pics from the last outing to http://www.pbase.com/kynoe_tan together with pics from visit to big boyz toyz with nicholas.
    yup yup!! will do it on tuesday, haiz.. no mood to go out and shoot now le.

yo guys! recently this thread has become very very quiet le.. Anyway i've bring my battery, my grip and camera for repair le. Hee.. expect them to say this cannot and that cannot but everything went on smooth.

So when's the next outing? Christmas lighting outing anytime soon?

the whole of dec seems really packed for me.. doubt i can make it.

wooo.......i"m 21, havent been to clubsnap for a long time due to exams. can i join too? I'm newbie too.

Tomorrow finish econs then maths no prob,i'm free.but 12 i go oversea already.

Quote Originally Posted by mercurial_streak View Post
    wooo.......i"m 21, havent been to clubsnap for a long time due to exams. can i join too? I'm newbie too.
    hi, a big welcome !!

Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post
    Tomorrow finish econs then maths no prob,i'm free.but 12 i go oversea already.
    oh, so fast... when will you be back ?

30 dec i think.

Hi everyone!! 25 here. Me not young anymore but still newbie. Can i join too?