Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: Gather young and newbie

Default Re: Gather young and newbie

later share image ? That's mean can't use film ? But i still want to go

Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    Okiez, guess from the response, let's fix the 2nd Outing.

Date: 25th Nov 2006
    Time: 9.30am to 1.30pm
    Capacity: 2 teams of 4 photographers

Programme for the day: We'll "walk as we shoot", will issue out a list of "missions" each team have to shoot en-route. Shall gather at 12.30pm for lunch and sharing till 1.30pm.

For those interested, please PM me with your Nick, Name, Email, Hp. Incomplete PMs will be ignored. Places allocated on 1st come 1st serve basis.

Once confirmed, will let you know where to meet up.

Cheers!

Team 1
    1. Kynoe
    2. Bahibo
    3. Doubletoplei

Team 2
    Last edited by kynoe; 14th November 2006 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by with_brokenwings View Post
    the fella in grey ahh?
    yeah!! he's quite famous in here.. or at least some of my models friend know of his existence.. haha..

Hey... I am also a newbie... 23... can i join?

Quote Originally Posted by choconardo View Post
    Hey... I am also a newbie... 23... can i join?
    Hi Choconardo, Welcome !!

I am really a newbie in photography. Intending to get a Canon S3 soon to learn more about photography. Do you all think it is a good idea?

Cos I am afraid I am not good enuf for a DSLR. So wanna start from basics. Oh... and a DSLR with all the lens cost almost 1k. ha... have to wait till I start working.

What do you all think?

I'm only using a FZ10 very new and i dont really know how to compose even a nice photo. Can go??? Really keen on learning.

To kynoe : About the grouping, we should have at lest one good skill photographer in one group, so got someone to help newbie. Our group got you, happy

Quote Originally Posted by bahibo View Post
    To kynoe : About the grouping, we should have at lest one good skill photographer in one group, so got someone to help newbie. Our group got you, happy
    No lah, I not skilled very very newbie, definitely not enuf to teach, we're all newbie, so let's discuss

Let's not worry too much, we can learn from each other... the team leader's role is to facilitate the interaction and make sure nobody gets left out just 'cos he/she is not familiar

I am really a newbie in photography. Intending to get a Canon S3 soon to learn more about photography. Do you all think it is a good idea?

Cos I am afraid I am not good enuf for a DSLR. So wanna start from basics. Oh... and a DSLR with all the lens cost almost 1k. ha... have to wait till I start working.

What do you all think?
    Hi, it's common to consider what we call a prosumer 1st. It's perfectly alright. A couple of us have been through that. Personally, I've used a prosumer before getting myself the DSLR. As long as you know what you want to shoot and that the prosumer is sufficient, it'll be a good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin- View Post
    I'm only using a FZ10 very new and i dont really know how to compose even a nice photo. Can go??? Really keen on learning.
    Sure, can come along. But to understand more on composing, I guess we can only share the limited stiff that we know at this moment, as we are all newbies too

What do you all think?

Yeah !!! Good choice bro... I've the same mindset as you b4 I got my S3. Its really a good camera to play with and get yourself familiar with the aperture and shutter speed setting. I love the 12x zoom... But one thing u have to bear in mind is that the low light condition shooting may not be as good.. (My newbie comments only, pls pardon me if I'm wrong)
    Nikon D300s, Fuji F100fd
    Tamron 17- 50 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8

Kynoe.. you were talking about photo sharing earlier on right? think someone have to provide laptop or something.. otherwise it's hard to share photos on the small lcd screen we have..

how about eugene, samuel and justin? you guys joining us?

Quote Originally Posted by kynoe View Post
    Okiez, guess from the response, let's fix the 2nd Outing.

Date: 25th Nov 2006
    Time: 9.30am to 1.30pm
    Capacity: 2 teams of 4 photographers

Programme for the day: We'll "walk as we shoot", will issue out a list of "missions" each team have to shoot en-route. Shall gather at 12.30pm for lunch and sharing till 1.30pm.

For those interested, please PM me with your Nick, Name, Email, Hp. Incomplete PMs will be ignored. Places allocated on 1st come 1st serve basis.

Once confirmed, will let you know where to meet up.

Cheers!

Team 1
    1. Kynoe
    2. Bahibo
    3. Doubletoplei

Team 2
    1. AndrOo

Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    how about eugene, samuel and justin? you guys joining us?
    wouldnt mind.. count me in!

what about andrew teo?

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Sheep View Post
    Yeah !!! Good choice bro... I've the same mindset as you b4 I got my S3. Its really a good camera to play with and get yourself familiar with the aperture and shutter speed setting. I love the 12x zoom... But one thing u have to bear in mind is that the low light condition shooting may not be as good.. (My newbie comments only, pls pardon me if I'm wrong)
    Thanks for the advice...

andrew teo is in the army.

As much as I would be interested to join your in your photo sharing, however that day i have to show up at my wing's outing. Hope that ends early then i can join you guys...

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast