Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

    hope so ..
    still new to the market .. "play" abit for fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    looks like you are going to make a pile of money

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

    does anyone know what they mean by "the Gehry design resembles a pair of sail"?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy View Post
    does anyone know what they mean by "the Gehry design resembles a pair of sail"?
    didn't quite notice that statement, where did you read that?

    if you know Guggenheim Bilbao museum you'll recognize how the form of the design is quite the signature of Frank O Gehry.

    i think Kerzner+CapitaLand plan still lack punch in program, though in terms of design it's definitely more exciting than Genting+Star Cruises, i thought the latter looks typically Malaysian resort and quite forgettable. Eight Wonder doesn't seem to be doing very well on both front as far as i see it.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    didn't quite notice that statement, where did you read that?

    if you know Guggenheim Bilbao museum you'll recognize how the form of the design is quite the signature of Frank O Gehry.
    they have been repeating that all over the shop. See the caption to the big pix in today's L6.

    I know what the guggenheim looks like, still I don't see how that pile of pinkish "something" resembles a sail.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy View Post
    they have been repeating that all over the shop. See the caption to the big pix in today's L6.

    I know what the guggenheim looks like, still I don't see how that pile of pinkish "something" resembles a sail.
    today's L6? 'Today' newspaper? or ST Sunday Life p6? i'm not in singapore, and i don't pay to read ST online.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

    Genting/StarCruise looks good, but architecture & landscape sux.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •