Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: hyperfocal distance

Default Re: hyperfocal distance

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    resized niah.not cropped at all.
    i with a chase-duckling tour.want to stop and shoot with other settings, the other ducklings come behind me to mass orgy.where got time see lens?
    Next time, set up the tripod and chase everyone else off... act PRO...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Next time, set up the tripod and chase everyone else off... act PRO...
    they throw your tripod and you into the lake.
    you know hor..some of them very uncouth type.(i do not wish to mention which nationality but it only takes a idiot to guess )

jap culture tok soft soft one hor..they maciam like pasar malam or 7th month bidding.

shot this using hyperfocal technique but the trees still looks blur hor.
    not sure if it's the nature of the leaves or not.
    The rocks and tree trunks seem to be in focus. So I guess it's not a focus issue.

I notice that the picture was taken at 1/60. Was there any strong winds, causing the greens to sway? Or could be your lens has weak resolving power at the short end?

Anyway, nice picture, angle and colours. My only nitpick is the tree on the extreme right was cut off partially by the frame.
    Last edited by Clockunder; 31st October 2006 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockunder View Post
    The rocks and tree trunks seem to be in focus. So I guess it's not a focus issue.

I notice that the picture was taken at 1/60. Was there any strong winds, causing the greens to sway? Or could be your lens has weak resolving power at the short end?

Anyway, nice picture, angle and colours. My only nitpick is the tree on the extreme right was cut off partially by the frame.
    no wind neh...not that i can remember.wat u mean by weak resolving power neh?

will lookout my compo next time.thanks for the comments.

no wind neh...not that i can remember.wat u mean by weak resolving power neh?

will lookout my compo next time.thanks for the comments.
    as end user we can't resolve the weak resolving power of the lens. better leave it to the engineers who design the lens.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockunder View Post

Maybe the leaves are those tiny tiny type.... they will tend to look like soft effect from afar.. Otherwise there's probably some wind.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456