Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: storage media and xray machines

Default Re: storage media and xray machines

actually, after 911, travelling is such as PITA.

i'm actually more worried about getting cancer than my cf card getting erased.

you know how troublesome it is to remove boots and then tie it back again?sometimes even taking out the belt is such a hassle.doh

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    actually, after 911, travelling is such as PITA.

i'm actually more worried about getting cancer than my cf card getting erased.

you know how troublesome it is to remove boots and then tie it back again?sometimes even taking out the belt is such a hassle.doh
    I know how you feel sis. During biz trips where I need to wear a suite, it becomes a bigger hassle .

BTW, has anyone ever had to turn on their cameras to the secrutiy staff before boarding the plane? I know I've had to turn on my laptop before but how about cameras?

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by kelvgoh View Post
    I know how you feel sis. During biz trips where I need to wear a suite, it becomes a bigger hassle .

BTW, has anyone ever had to turn on their cameras to the secrutiy staff before boarding the plane? I know I've had to turn on my laptop before but how about cameras?

Cheers

Kelvin
    i think the reason for turning on is to ensure its a working one..who noes someone may build a bomb wif a dummy camera/laptop chassis..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Cheers

Kelvin
    laptop i understand to turn on.camera turn on for what?
    might as well i ask them if they want me to take a shot of them.
    DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    laptop i understand to turn on.camera turn on for what?
    might as well i ask them if they want me to take a shot of them.
    DOH!
    Good one sis. I think you shoot them dead!

But strangely, I had to turn on my Palm Lifedrive the last time I was at Jakarta. They simply refused me entry unless I "proved" to them that this was a PDA.

Cheers

Kelvin
    EOS 6D|EOS 50D|EOS 350D|EF-S 17-85mm|EF 24-70mm|EF 70-200mm|EF 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-300mm

Good one sis. I think you shoot them dead!

But strangely, I had to turn on my Palm Lifedrive the last time I was at Jakarta. They simply refused me entry unless I "proved" to them that this was a PDA.

Cheers

Kelvin
    you prove to them they also dunno what the hell it is.
    for all you know, i can be carrying a wifi bomb activating device.
    they know meh?
    tot all high tech detonation device looks damn cool one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12