I am a newbie would like to try filtering lens effect. But are not sure what filtering device to look for. I am having a 602z camera.
Is the cokin system good for the 602z or it better to get those screw in filter?
Do I have to get any special ring adaptor to fit?
Is there any size to look for cokin system?