Thread: can hot-link thiz?

Default can hot-link thiz?

juz a qn to ask.
    u want to put ur pictures in your post u hot-link them from the gallery right.
    lets say there the 10mb i used finished then can hot-link from other place like
    some online web hosting space, or msn spaces?

Default Re: can hot-link thiz?

Quote Originally Posted by noob117 View Post
    juz a qn to ask.
    u want to put ur pictures in your post u hot-link them from the gallery right.
    lets say there the 10mb i used finished then can hot-link from other place like
    some online web hosting space, or msn spaces?
    i never use the gallery space here, and i hotlink from mostly my own space. Anyway u can hotlink just about anything unless it don't belong to you.

guess u still new to forums. just think of it this way, the gallery & forum are totally separate entity, and watever u do in either does not affect the other, unless u do something personally wrong and got banned from both.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ya i am newbie.
    see this link i tried hot linking form my space http://www.clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?t=229805

i can see your problem... u linked the wrong things, cos the link u provided does not show either a .jpg, .gif, .png etc... so its automatically treated as trash.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.