Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Besides Creative Zen Vision and Creative Zen Vision W

Default Re: Besides Creative Zen Vision and Creative Zen Vision W

get the P3000. It is not as expensive as the P5000. I think ard USD$499.

It is really the best photoviewer there is out there. My previous photoviewer is the sony u8g. Although the sony has higher resolution, Sony U8G runs on XP which is very slow and the battery life is very short. The screen colors is also far from the Epson P3000.

The slideshow is very well implemented in the P3000. Can choose your background MP3 and the transistions are quite good.

Default Re: Besides Creative Zen Vision and Creative Zen Vision W

I have the P-2000 frm US last yr and now upgrade to P-5000. I saw it at Photokina and love it so much. The difference between P-3000 and P-5000 is the HDD capacity and hardware color. Both have big LCD (it's 4", not 3.8").

The best thing about P-5000 is the superb LCD, supporting Adobe RGB. I cannot afford an EIZO monitor so this is a cheaper alternative for viewing the colors in true Adobe RGB. Shoot in Adobe RGB, view what you have taken in true Adobe RGB colors on P-5000.

Transfer speed is faster, battery life longer than P-2000. And P-5000 supports many RAW formats.

For me, this is a good companion to my SLR! Similar to Wind30, I also think this is the best photoviewer! Price is not cheap but I think it is worth it for the quality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123