Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Split thread from Portraits...continue the "debate" here please

Default Re: Charby's Angel - Sexy Veronica

Creaxion, no point arguing with bene hill here. He is so dense, nothing will get through. For all I care, he goes ahead with his ranting and raving, I am immuned from his attacks. Many other trolls have tried, and are still trying, but my armour is not even scratch. Why, because I DON'T CARE

I will continue to comment and criticise the way I want. If the picture sucks or is worse, I will continue to say it sucks, straight to the trash bin, and don't forget my favourite 5 year old photographer and a blind man with a PnS. I have to revive these 2 characters in my comments.

If I managed to irritated bene hill here a bit, that's a bonus.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by benedium View Post
    I have seen DP's photos and I wouldnt pay for any of them.

If you want me to stop attacking DP then tell DP to stop talking the way he does.
    Remember this, I didnt ask him to stop giving critiques.

I'm just like him can't help myself.
    If you can be a dog and learn to appreciate him,
    then be a dog and learn to appreciate me.
    Then I am asking facts from you where have u seen them? The one that sux is in this forum. His real photos are somewhere else. Have u seen it? Which website pls. Quote with facts. Talk no use.

Just because someone support somebody and u call that person a dog. Interesting. That makes u a DOG also cause I am quite sure you have to follow somebody's instructions like your boss or customers.

Hmm, hey pp, WE ARE ALL DOGS. Someone long time ago teach us 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. we all follow that rule. I must repeat again. WE ARE ALL DOGS in this world

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Creaxion, no point arguing with bene hill here. He is so dense, nothing will get through. For all I care, he goes ahead with his ranting and raving, I am immuned from his attacks. Many other trolls have tried, and are still trying, but my armour is not even scratch. Why, because I DON'T CARE

I will continue to comment and criticise the way I want. If the picture sucks or is worse, I will continue to say it sucks, straight to the trash bin, and don't forget my favourite 5 year old photographer and a blind man with a PnS. I have to revive these 2 characters in my comments.

If I managed to irritated bene hill here a bit, that's a bonus.

Not defending u here lah. Cannot stand the hypocrisy of this person.

I have seen DP's photos and I wouldnt pay for any of them.

If you want me to stop attacking DP then tell DP to stop talking the way he does.
    Remember this, I didnt ask him to stop giving critiques.

I'm just like him can't help myself.
    If you can be a dog and learn to appreciate him,
    then be a dog and learn to appreciate me.
    Really, your left brain is not working or what. Since when I did say I want you to stop attacking DP. Your war with him is none of my biz. Quote me that I say or to this effect that I want you to stop attacking DP. No wonder DP keep saying u missed the pt. I joined this thread because I cannot stand your hypocritical stand. Not because of DP.

I brought DP into the picture to show relativity. You really sux in your understanding of things.

Quote Originally Posted by CreaXion View Post
    Really, your left brain is not working or what. Since when I did say I want you to stop attacking DP. Your war with him is none of my biz. Quote me that I say or to this effect that I want you to stop attacking DP. No wonder DP keep saying u missed the pt. I joined this thread because I cannot stand your hypocritical stand. Not because of DP.

I brought DP into the picture to show relativity. You really sux in your understanding of things.
    Creaxion, bene hill will never get it, and that is the sad part, but it's his problem.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Why u saying 'so what' to me? Wisp is the smartass who looks down on people who havnt been around the world. You are all so arrogant you cant talk about your own weaknesses. Now attacking me just cos I try to help those who kenna abused by letting them realise that their abusers are unworthy. I guess you are at my age, but your mind still the same as that teenager Wisp. Some things people won't learn in this lifetime. Then sometime further down in the future, people will look back at your ways and say how come people last time so cruel? Arnt we doing that now with stories about jesus or ghandi?
    Look who's talking. I look down on people who haven't been around the world? Actually you are very right, but not in a physical sense! In terms of intellect, you fit the very persona I look down upon, people who think they know everything.

I see you have a need to show your mental superiority without the ability to flesh it out and substantiate it. First you made yourself look like a gay by grevious accident( I seriously thought of that, and btw, I don't mind gays as long they don't hit on me.) Then you tried to blunder me with that 'I've been with mass comm girls from creative background' stuff and **** like that. For all I know those girls maybe using you for cheap entertainment.

Thirdly, from that belligerent tone you try to worm your way out of the situation, just that we wouldn't let you go away so easily. Hwrm, I'm cunning? Evil? Yes damn right I'm both. Well, too bad for you.

Go on, live by the pillars of the pearly gates of St Peters and show him your knowing eye and morales. Tell him you honestly didn't judge ppl despite calling a person here in Sydney a 'teenager' or 'kid'.

Unlike you, I think beforehand what I want to say. I know very well any words I toss would be used back on me, and I'm willing to accept that consequence. And, I suggest you do the same.

Especially calling me a stupid fool. Can't take the consequence of calling people whom you don't know very well just yet? Well, it just makes it plain simple I will make you suffer a weeny bit more till my vengeful nature has reached a catharsis.

Default Re: Split thread from Portraits...continue the "debate" here please

I know i'm not in this picture but I would like to put a stop to this as from the way i look at it, i dun feel good although these words are not directed at me. Shall we just let this go and look things at a different perspective? maybe we should all be at least be more concerned with other people's feelings before making our comments on a certain pic? I know DP you are directing your comments at the pictures, not the photographer but one can't really help but feel upset by your comments... I know criticisms bring about improvements but maybe you can just be a little more mercy ( and i mean you can start by showing just a little bit of mercy) in your comments? I know you may blast me by what i said but i thought you can consider that. just my two cents worth. Let's just be friends since we are connected here bcos of the same interest. Have a good week !

Quote Originally Posted by benlee View Post
    I know i'm not in this picture but I would like to put a stop to this as from the way i look at it, i dun feel good although these words are not directed at me. Shall we just let this go and look things at a different perspective? maybe we should all be at least be more concerned with other people's feelings before making our comments on a certain pic? I know DP you are directing your comments at the pictures, not the photographer but one can't really help but feel upset by your comments... I know criticisms bring about improvements but maybe you can just be a little more mercy ( and i mean you can start by showing just a little bit of mercy) in your comments? I know you may blast me by what i said but i thought you can consider that. just my two cents worth. Let's just be friends since we are connected here bcos of the same interest. Have a good week !
    I know you're new here, but please don't make yourself a UN blue helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    Look who's talking. I look down on people who haven't been around the world? Actually you are very right, but not in a physical sense! In terms of intellect, you fit the very persona I look down upon, people who think they know everything.

I see you have a need to show your mental superiority without the ability to flesh it out and substantiate it. First you made yourself look like a gay by grevious accident( I seriously thought of that, and btw, I don't mind gays as long they don't hit on me.) Then you tried to blunder me with that 'I've been with mass comm girls from creative background' stuff and **** like that. For all I know those girls maybe using you for cheap entertainment.

Thirdly, from that belligerent tone you try to worm your way out of the situation, just that we wouldn't let you go away so easily. Hwrm, I'm cunning? Evil? Yes damn right I'm both. Well, too bad for you.

Go on, live by the pillars of the pearly gates of St Peters and show him your knowing eye and morales. Tell him you honestly didn't judge ppl despite calling a person here in Sydney a 'teenager' or 'kid'.

Unlike you, I think beforehand what I want to say. I know very well any words I toss would be used back on me, and I'm willing to accept that consequence. And, I suggest you do the same.

Especially calling me a stupid fool. Can't take the consequence of calling people whom you don't know very well just yet? Well, it just makes it plain simple I will make you suffer a weeny bit more till my vengeful nature has reached a catharsis.

By the way, WE HAVE YET TO HEAR HIM SUBSTANTIATE HIS CLAIMS. All my challenges to him to produce his proof of what I have said has not been answered yet. What integrity does a person have if he is unable to substantiate what he has said. If he is unable to produce any proof based on what I am asking for, then it should be considered defamation.

If he is brave enough to own up that he did not have any basis for his accusations, then an apology shd be made for his nonsensical accusations and insults. I believe we can accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by benlee View Post
    The issue in this case wasn't abt DP's commenting style even though it was sparked off by his remarks. If u have followed the whole thread, it was directed at that fellow's nonsensical assumptions, accusations and hypocrisy.

Why hypocritical? DP's remarks were crisp and sharp. However, he attack the photographs and the model's modelling ability. However, this guy talk abt being dick erection shots. Now who is worse. A person commenting abt the model and photographer's ability sharp and crisp or a person that talks abt the seductiveness of the model. In one word, crude.

What is worse, the pot calling the kettle black.

see lar..you are now using caps to reinforce your point and ya, i'm a newbie in this website. And i'm not a UN representative as mentioned but i always want things to be resolved in a win-win situation, or rather in an amicable way. Everyone leaves with a friend in tow rather than a foe. To tell you honestly, in the environment i'm working in, i'm faced with alot of extremities and atrocities (maybe you are not interested in my matters).. But I just want to ask you one question, which is,"Can you take a step back and make peace?" Instead of asking benedium to prove what he said, will you be able to take the initiative to make friends with benedium? and I hope DP can do that too. I know that you are going to say that i'm naive, UN watever but its a step most pple won't take.

From my observation, benedium is just using exactly the same way to "return" back the harsh comments initially made by the critics. This is a way to let the critics understand and reflect back what they did and whether they will change or rather made small significant changes to their comments next time. However, i noticed that it made them more agitated and more lashings were returned.

From my observation, benedium is just using exactly the same way to "return" back the harsh comments initially made by the critics. This is a way to let the critics understand and reflect back what they did and whether they will change or rather made small significant changes to their comments next time. However, i noticed that it made them more agitated and more lashings were returned.

ben ... I rarely attack anyone, with an exception of bene hill and a few trolls, and then, I do it sparingly. Now, I will slam hard on lousy pictures, but alsways, on the picture and the photographer, not the person.

If you bother to read, I never start any fights with bene hill and his band of trolls, but at some point, I will dish it back with interest. If and when I did that, it meant to be personal and it meant to hurt. Otherwise, I just let them be and ignore them, especially the old geezers.

Your other experiences outside of CS is fine and dandy, but they don't apply here. Will I make peace with bene hill here, probably impossible, becasue I never made war with him in the first place. Ask him. I slammed a picture that deserved to be slammed, and bene hill here acted as if I slept with his sister, wife and mother, and it's not even his picture.

Now, I have a question to you, why are you stirring things up when things are dying down?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234