Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sink Net....Nb.................

Default Sink Net....Nb.................

Cannot connect... pick up phone to call technical support.. suddendly internet connected..

Hang up...nb... cut off again..

pick up phone to call again.. internet connected..

Hang up....knn... cut off again...

pick up house phone to call again... connected again.. nb.. talk to the technician.. the connection is working very well... told them the story.. same old stories again.. check micro filter, unplug the line, check mod damn.. etc.. etc...

Hang up .. line cut off again..nabei.......................now must unhook my house phone inorder to use internet..

WTF Sink Net....

Default Re: Sink Net....Nb.................

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Cannot connect... pick up phone to call technical support.. suddendly internet connected..

pick up house phone to call again... connected again.. nb.. talk to the technician.. the connection is working very well... told them the story.. same old stories again.. check micro filter, unplug the line, check mod damn.. etc.. etc...

Hang up .. line cut off again..nabei.......................now must unhook my house phone inorder to use internet..

WTF Sink Net....
    haha...i jus now oso 4 no reason cannot connect to msn...tried all method to reconnect oso cannot...then restart com..now ok liao...kns
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

I do not have any problem yet this month (touch wood) ... but when it is down, it is very frustrating.

Two days ago I faced the same problem. Except I didnt call em. I was wasting so much time trying to solve the problem! I could have studied!

Didnt bother about it till the next day. In the afternoon it was ok already. But not in the morning. I was trying to surf in the toilet that morning but cannot.
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

WTF Sink Net....

SINK AGAIN?
    Time to change ISP.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    SINK AGAIN?
    Time to change ISP.
    singapore all isp no gd...change either 1 gt its own prob...haiz...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    singapore all isp no gd...change either 1 gt its own prob...haiz...
    Better than SINK NET .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Better than SINK NET .....
    haha...sinknet better than laghub...
    My Site

haha...sinknet better than laghub...
    lag still better than sunk mah

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    lag still better than sunk mah
    sink liao ltr they revived ok liao...lag hub is lag til i can die load 1 page til time out error...
    My Site

Th speed of starhub is fine.

WTF Sink Net....
    Sounds like your microfilter got problems.

Either that or you've got to get them to come down your house to see what they can do and increase the power @ the exchange end (downside you'll hear more hiss on your handset) but your connection will be rock stable.

Or you can just subscribe a seperate line for datel.

I thought I am the only one having problem, I am in CCK area, is this an isolated case for certain areas only?

sink liao ltr they revived ok liao...lag hub is lag til i can die load 1 page til time out error...
    you go ask soma lor. he use sinknet until pull hair. that is why he always goes out with a cap

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you go ask soma lor. he use sinknet until pull hair. that is why he always goes out with a cap
    haha...i oso using sinknet...but nt much prob...i seldom tio crappy things...
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by pHoenix View Post
    Or you can just subscribe a seperate line for datel.
    it will b useless if its line prob...the only way is to change the cabling...
    My Site

nabei.........sunk again..

if laghub also no good than how...think have to go back to normal mailing liao..

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Sounds like your microfilter got problems.

Either that or you've got to get them to come down your house to see what they can do and increase the power @ the exchange end (downside you'll hear more hiss on your handset) but your connection will be rock stable.
    nothing wrong with the microfilter... the usual crap sinknet must give me once a while.. after the 3 damn year..my whole families and friends will find another crap company other than sinknet..

nothing wrong with the microfilter... the usual crap sinknet must give me once a while.. after the 3 damn year..my whole families and friends will find another crap company other than sinknet..
    lol...can...u apply biz plan lor...gt tos saying abt down time thingy...
    My Site

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast