Thread: hand strap recommendations?

Default hand strap recommendations?

does anyone have any hand straps to recommend? i prefer to use my 350d without the grip and i realise i hardly use the long strap as well, i always twist it around my hand until it just becomes like a support for the camera to the hand. so i was thinking of getting a handstrap to suit my usage.

any reocmmendations from anyone? price as well.

Default Re: hand strap recommendations?

Nikon AH-4!

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ip-Review.aspx

Leather! Good ergonomics! But beware the price!!!

managed to find this Zing Action Strap.

Anyone knows where to get this in singapore?

Try the Matin Handstrap..
    Perly selling it.

http://perlyinc.com/store/product_in...products_id=80

hmm..checked out the perly matin strap. looks pretty and quite reasonable for leather too. how's the Zing strap compared to that? anyone used either before?

how much is the nikon strap? looks pretty cool. but also sounds pretty expensive.
    Last edited by vii_haven; 15th October 2006 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vii_haven View Post
    hmm..checked out the perly matin strap. looks pretty and quite reasonable for leather too. how's the Zing strap compared to that? anyone used either before?

how much is the nikon strap? looks pretty cool. but also sounds pretty expensive.
    The lowest price for the Nikon while I was in the states is about USD$44 or abt $70 SGD nowadays.

I have both the Matin and the Zing, and only the Zing remain on my camera, personal preference. I got them (bought another Zing later) through MOs run by some of the helpful guys here.

why did you prefer the zing to the matin?

no one?

got the matin but not the leather one. sweat a lot and i don't appreciate smelly leather.

I like it and like the fact that the tripod mount is still at the same location. got it from perly.

To me, Zing is much better, that's why I use zing over the rest. You've no idea how useful the extra clip is.

The zing is quite good,can use together with neck strap,feel stable,but if u got very small hand or quite small camera,u should try it first,might be a bit loose

Deregistered

A handstrap is only useful for occasional situations.

I gave up on it because it would end up loading one shoulder more than the other, and I can't grip the camera securely with my left hand!

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan View Post
    A handstrap is only useful for occasional situations.

I gave up on it because it would end up loading one shoulder more than the other, and I can't grip the camera securely with my left hand!
    Anyone tried the Hakuba ones? John 3:16 selling them for 50+... Not sure how is it compared to the Matin's..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    Try the Matin Handstrap..
    Perly selling it.

http://perlyinc.com/store/product_in...products_id=80
    Is this a local online store?

Hi.same thing here, looking for a handgrip for my camera. What are the things to look out for actually?

Budget is around 20-30, so the nikon beauty is definitely out of the way. considering the martin III...but there are so many choices and all look the same. any pointers please? (also saw something about a jennis brand or something like tt..)

Thanks ..

Quote Originally Posted by tanjonhan View Post
    Hi.same thing here, looking for a handgrip for my camera. What are the things to look out for actually?

Budget is around 20-30, so the nikon beauty is definitely out of the way. considering the martin III...but there are so many choices and all look the same. any pointers please? (also saw something about a jennis brand or something like tt..)

Thanks ..
    Same dilemma here, I found this http://roxiss.com/index_files/Page1447.html as it can be use with my tripod ballhead, markin M10 with my 400D and it also can use with canonís original hand strap.