14th October 2006, 02:44 PM
sir my current hardware is canon 400d and sigma 18-200 lens what kind of setup and settings would you recomend for me to make.
1. i need to shoot with a wide angle shot
2. i would also be covering a number of crowd
3. the location of the shoot is a construction site
5. hazy conditions
6. tight shooting conditions (dangerous/ unsafe)
1. how do i make my shot sharp?
2. how to prioritize my subjects 1. people, 2. site, 3. building? all of which are important to the composition.
i hope all understand situation, this is my most difficult situation when it comes to daylight photography.
15th October 2006, 02:13 AM
Re: Daytime Shoot
1. use get a tripod - to eliminate camera shake
2. make sure that you shutter speed is fast enough to freeze your subjects - to eliminate subject movement
3. stop down your lend to it's optimum
4. get a dedicated WA lens
5. pray for wind and rain