As promised to the EOS 400D users, this is the DPP and Basic Photography Workshop organised for you.
Priority will be given to EOS 400D newbies.
This workshop is meant for newbies, and not meant for those who have intermediate or above photography knowledge, etc. This workshop is too easy for you, so no point for you to waste your time to attend this workshop.
This is a sharing session.
Date : 4 Nov 2006, Saturday
Time : 1000 - 1600 hours
Cost : FREE
Location : Yio Chu Kang Community Club
Maximum attendees : 16 (due to space constraint)
A) Digital Photo Professional (DPP)
1. Raw vs JEPG
2. Editing of Raw Images
- brightness / darkness
- auto adjustment
- changing of Picture Style
- sharpen the modulation & contrast of colors
- color tone
- color saturation
- white balance
- monochrome / sepia conversion
3. Editing JEPG Images
- auto adjustment of brightness / color
- brightness and contrast adjustment
- color tone, color saturation and sharpness
- white balance
- dynamic range
- dust erasing processing
4. Batch processing
B) Basic Photography
1. The Camera Body
2. The Lens and types of lenses
3. The Aperture
4. The Shutter
5. Comparison of PNS & DSLR
6. Focal Length
7. Basic composition
8. White Balance
12. Shutter Speed
14. Taking a good picture - compositing
Time Schedule :
1) 1000 - 1200 hours - DPP course
2) 1200 - 1330 hours - Lunch
3) 1400 - 1600 hours - Basic Photography course
Seats are limited, so hurry up!
In the event that there are more than 8 participants, then we have to rent a place, so there is where the cost will come in. I hope that you guys don't mind to pay for the rental of the place. We have the projector, so we just need a room. Anyone has a free place to let us use, so that we don't even need to pay a single cent.