Thread: First posting for C&C

Default First posting for C&C

I am a newbee. After getting familiar with equipments & some basic over last few mths, think is about time to post something here to learn from all the C & C. Hope these pictures will not bored u to death as didnt do much post processing, only basic crop and adjustment.

#1 - Sunset at Sebana

#2 - Sunset at sebana

#3 - Beautiful Swan

#4 - The End - Bicycle Wreckage

#5 - City Flypass

please help me to learn w your comments. Thank you.

Default Re: First posting for C&C

hi bro, nice pics.. Juz some comments from a fellow newbie.. My personal fav will be #1 and #2.. But i feel #2 is abit over-sharpened and the colours look abit unnatural. The face of the photographer looks reddish..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    hi bro, nice pics.. Juz some comments from a fellow newbie.. My personal fav will be #1 and #2.. But i feel #2 is abit over-sharpened and the colours look abit unnatural. The face of the photographer looks reddish..
    Thanks for comment & feedback Aaron. Ya agree with u on #2, think got to get a proper pp software for better image.

i thought #1 has potential.

the shadows areas are very dark, this makes whatever is in the shadow to tend to merge into a common mass. you might want to give back somemore details to the shadow areas. techically you can also make use of the silhouette better if you can photograph this from a higher point of view so that the pontoon and its structures are free from other objects to give it more form.

also, try not to post too many pictures at a time if they are not strongly related.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....65&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    i thought #1 has potential.

the shadows areas are very dark, this makes whatever is in the shadow to tend to merge into a common mass. you might want to give back somemore details to the shadow areas. techically you can also make use of the silhouette better if you can photograph this from a higher point of view so that the pontoon and its structures are free from other objects to give it more form.

also, try not to post too many pictures at a time if they are not strongly related.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....65&postcount=1
    Thanks for ur comment. point taken, thanks again.

if #2 dont have the photog much better lay.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.