Thread: Singaporean wedding photography

Default Singaporean wedding photography

Hey everyone, it has been awhile since the last meeting of local wedding photographers, and I'm glad to say that some headway has been made, but also a little ashamed to say it has taken a little longer that it should have.

At the last meeting we had, just for those of you who didn't know about it or weren't there, we talked about ways to bring the local wedding photography community closer together.

To get things rolling along, I've just started a blog pertaining to wedding photography in Singapore which can be found here

http://weddingphotonet.blogspot.com/

Please note this blog is all done on a volunteer basis, so please feel free to leave comments or let me know if you would like to write reviews/articles to contribute

This week, i've just put up 2 reviews and am expecting another article next week. Perhaps this might help all of us local wedding photographers.

If anyone else has ideas on how to move things along, please fee free to discuss it in this thread. I'm open to suggestions.

Here's to hopefully better days in the industry.

Default Re: Singaporean wedding photography

thanks! it's a good read!

Quote Originally Posted by ckuang View Post
    Hey everyone, it has been awhile since the last meeting of local wedding photographers, and I'm glad to say that some headway has been made, but also a little ashamed to say it has taken a little longer that it should have.

At the last meeting we had, just for those of you who didn't know about it or weren't there, we talked about ways to bring the local wedding photography community closer together.

To get things rolling along, I've just started a blog pertaining to wedding photography in Singapore which can be found here

http://weddingphotonet.blogspot.com/

Please note this blog is all done on a volunteer basis, so please feel free to leave comments or let me know if you would like to write reviews/articles to contribute

This week, i've just put up 2 reviews and am expecting another article next week. Perhaps this might help all of us local wedding photographers.

If anyone else has ideas on how to move things along, please fee free to discuss it in this thread. I'm open to suggestions.

Here's to hopefully better days in the industry.
    Hi Kuang,

Great initiative! Itís about time for you to come forward to initiate this idea, would help towards professionalism in the trade. A grouping of selfless individual, willing to share with no vested interest coming together in meeting of minds.

With vested interest , can I join? I would like to contribute too.
    just1book, no kidding!

Dear Drumma and Winson,

Thanks for the kind words. Winson, if you would like to contribute articles, sure thing, we will welcome it anytime. Just email your article to info@39eastimages.com and we'll upload it

Default New Articles

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know all know there are more articles up on www.weddingphotonet.blogspot.com

This week, 2 interns chronicle their tales of learning to setup their own photogrpahy business. hope you guys enjoy the read.

Default Re: New Articles

Thanks for the efforts in bringing the community of wedding photographers closer together Kuang.

Default New Article up

Hey guys, just want to announce that we have some new articles up on http://www.weddingphotonet.blogspot.com about getting into the wedding photography industry. Love any comments you guys might have.

what kind of surfing do you enjoy kuang? if it is waves, then we have alot of ambitions in common. How goes the documentary photography? i reckon that deserves a forum too.

Matt
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    www.leematai.com

Hi Ckuang,

I can't write like those people...but give me some time, I'll try to design a logo for the blog.

Hey Matt,

Yuup, love surfing the waves. Used to go everyday while living in california but not much chance now unless i fly to Bali. even then, it's normally for work. hey Max, thanks for the offer. We've got someone designing the logo, but if you want to write articles, that would be soooo awesome because we want everyone's thoughts and opinions.

Default New stuff up

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that there's a new review of the Leica M8 and a write up by eadwine Lay of Plush Photogrpahy is you're interested in getting into the world of wedding photography. All this can be found at www.weddingphotonet.blogspot.com