Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traffic Offence @ Bishan

Default Re: Traffic Offence @ Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by desser View Post
    Well i also received the same parking offence as u. Although i know i was wrong, i still think that it waste unfair to fine us.

For my case, there are only 6-7 parking lots for bikes around the area and the shopping mall nearby doesnt provide any parking lot for bikes. So for logical reason, i parked my bike on the pathway. And from the sight, theres certainly more then 20 bikes on the pathway. i guess everyone got the same ticket as me.

Sometime i just dont understand the authorities. Every week, i see lots of bike on the pathway at the same location, and its very obvious that the demand for parking lots is certainly more then the supply. Why cant they just paint a few more lines on the road and makes every one lifes easy. Or maybe someone out there jus want to keep the reserve healthy by collecting more $$
    Logically?

Yeah. Every motorcyclist starts thinking 'logically' and starts parking haphazardly yeah? How abt cars as well? Sometimes a shopping mall just runs out of parking space cos 'the management is so idiotic not to build a bigger carpark'.

So according to ur logic, car owners shld also 'logically' park it alongside the road huh?

After all the authorities or the building management are pretty dumb not to just 'paint a few more lines' right?

And yeah, we shld just 'be a good boy' like what yanyewkay had said, "Guai guai pay up ur fine and to more good years." and the next alternative party which has the capability to form the next government in the next election would probably remove all the fines, do away with 'draconian laws' and move towards a 'free' Singapore?

How does complete state of lawlessness rule sound? Nice?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    I ride for more than 10 years but I hardly remember having any offences the past few years.

Instead of learning to avoid hot spots, why not simply park at designated parking lot?
    Cos according to desser...

...there are only 6-7 parking lots for bikes around the area and the shopping mall nearby doesnt provide any parking lot for bikes.
    So
    ...for logical reason, i parked my bike on the pathway
    And thus by implication, the traffic authorities are trying to make everyone's life difficult since
    ...i see lots of bike on the pathway at the same location, and its very obvious that the demand for parking lots is certainly more then the supply. Why cant they just paint a few more lines on the road and makes every one lifes easy.
    How abt the entire road with painted lines for parking sound? I guess it would be great. Both to car owners and regular pedestrians.

Haha..
    paid already lah..
    Next time i will never ever park at footpath liao.
    waste my money! if kana compound..

---------------

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Logically?

Yeah. Every motorcyclist starts thinking 'logically' and starts parking haphazardly yeah? How abt cars as well? Sometimes a shopping mall just runs out of parking space cos 'the management is so idiotic not to build a bigger carpark'.

So according to ur logic, car owners shld also 'logically' park it alongside the road huh?

After all the authorities or the building management are pretty dumb not to just 'paint a few more lines' right?

And yeah, we shld just 'be a good boy' like what yanyewkay had said, "Guai guai pay up ur fine and to more good years." and the next alternative party which has the capability to form the next government in the next election would probably remove all the fines, do away with 'draconian laws' and move towards a 'free' Singapore?

How does complete state of lawlessness rule sound? Nice?
    ...Alot ppl onli know how to blame others instead of themselves....

Quote Originally Posted by scramblur11 View Post
    ...Alot ppl onli know how to blame others instead of themselves....
    No lah, what's it abt blaming others?

I'm charting things according to what they feel is 'logic' what.

I kenna once b4 for illegal park near the MRT.
    Geniune case, as I had stomache n needed to use the toilet.

I saw a polis car there, noting down my plate, but wat to do, already want to lau already..
    Few days later notice the summon, wrote an appeal letter.
    What got me off the hook is, I wrote in the letter I notice the polis car.
    What I don't like is, the polis should have approach me in the first place.

Another time I illegal park at roadside (near terrace house)to buy nasi lemak.
    Fined $70, I dun bother to write in, cause this case I know I am in the fault.
    Canon EOS 50D 24-105mm f4 L IS 70-200mm f/4 IS L 50mm f/1.8

Quote Originally Posted by bwilly View Post
    I kenna once b4 for illegal park near the MRT.
    Geniune case, as I had stomache n needed to use the toilet.

I saw a polis car there, noting down my plate, but wat to do, already want to lau already..
    Few days later notice the summon, wrote an appeal letter.
    What got me off the hook is, I wrote in the letter I notice the polis car.
    What I don't like is, the polis should have approach me in the first place.

Another time I illegal park at roadside (near terrace house)to buy nasi lemak.
    Fined $70, I dun bother to write in, cause this case I know I am in the fault.
    The police 'should have' approached u?

Tell me other 'should haves' police 'should have' done to lower instances of illegal activity.

Went to vivo city yesterday.
    Heavy traffic out there.

+ saw alot of officers busy issuing tickets, especially to those motorbikes at the pavement. Oh man, I can feel the heart pain for them as they are shopping inside.
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

The police 'should have' approached u?

Tell me other 'should haves' police 'should have' done to lower instances of illegal activity.
    The polis sort of arrived when I was leaving the car.

You have never been approached by polis to get moving when you stopped at somewhere?
    You won't know if the polis is there, buying their own breakfast or..?

Polis job is not only to arrest criminals, but also to stop any act of unlawness even its happens.

Eg. a gal abt to be raped, polis say, oh, I can't do anything, not yet committed, call me at this number at the station after its done.

Many a time polis does do something b4 illegal activity enacted. My fren a polis, he saw a 10year old kid with cigarette n matches. Confiscated the whole pack, n stuffs. Let the kid enjoy a puff, drag to the dark side, then approach him?
    Canon EOS 50D 24-105mm f4 L IS 70-200mm f/4 IS L 50mm f/1.8

No lah, what's it abt blaming others?

I'm charting things according to what they feel is 'logic' what.
    errr....e.g. ppl break traffic rules, say gov / police should have draw more parking lines / give notice b4 booking them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12