Thread: Haze days. Not only affects your usual activities but also affected your DRY CABI?

Default Haze days. Not only affects your usual activities but also affected your DRY CABI?

Had my dry cabi for more than a year already. Standard reading everytime at 45 or 46. But since last week with on-going haze, I was having problem with it.

Before the haze, even when I opened the door for awhile the hydrometer will easily read above 58%, now even when I open for few minutes only read around 55%

The humidity drop to 42 and sometimes back to 45...yes during last sat when haze was real bad, reading maintain about 42 to 43 average

Finally itchy hand go adjust the knob...
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Haze days. Not only affects your usual activities but also affected your DRY CABI?

that is because the haze made ethe air dryer
    notice that you get thirsty easily?

Default Re: Haze days. Not only affects your usual activities but also affected your DRY CABI?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    that is because the haze made ethe air dryer
    notice that you get thirsty easily?
    Indeed.
    Also realise I don't get hungry even when I miss my lunch time
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Default Re: Haze days. Not only affects your usual activities but also affected your DRY CABI

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    Indeed.
    really? I could do with some of that. Its 10.45am and my stomach is aching for a good lunch already!!

the air is defnitely drier. I love dry air but i hate the haze...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Default Re: Haze days. Not only affects your usual activities but also affected your DRY CABI

Went for a run this morning and felt pretty dreadful by the end of it...and they say exercise is good for you! Not in this air.

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    Indeed.
    hmm u eat dust for living?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

vince123123
    Guests

Anyone uses a Digicabi in an airconditioned room (well airconditioned from maybe 7pm to 1am every day)? I find that the air outside is dryer than the digicabi and when I set X% on the digicabi, it will always end up X-Y%.