Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Thread: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    why take pics when we can get her hp no?
    oh ya hoh.. then post her number here... mauahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    oh ya hoh.. then post her number here... mauahahaha
    Basket... how can anyhow post people number here.... then i post your number in here too....

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Happy hunting.....
    3rd storey, Funan
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    3rd storey, Funan

i'm going to test @100 on her again...

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    issit??? Come... buy leh... buy leh.... buy leh... help her in her sales... buy leh... buy leh... buy leh....

issit??? Come... buy leh... buy leh.... buy leh... help her in her sales... buy leh... buy leh... buy leh....
    wonder if claris really met xiaoke before... he didnt say hbk was wrong when she said 1st storey at the booth
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

wonder if claris really met xiaoke before... he didnt say hbk was wrong when she said 1st storey at the booth
    maybe claris think all the girls in the booth are call xiao ke....

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    Remember to bring your own CF or SD card. Tell xiaoke you want test the @100 and use her as model.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Remember to bring your own CF or SD card. Tell xiaoke you want test the @100 and use her as model.
    is MS duo or CF card....

maybe claris think all the girls in the booth are call xiao ke....
    i think claris pulling your legs lah.. dun think he really approached xiaoke. for me? once i recovered, i will go Funan jalan again

actually jokes aside, you could approach xiaoke and tell her you find her pretty, invite her for TFCP
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think claris pulling your legs lah.. dun think he really approached xiaoke. for me? once i recovered, i will go Funan jalan again

actually jokes aside, you could approach xiaoke and tell her you find her pretty, invite her for TFCP

erh.... i feel kind of awarkard if i were to approach her like that. Got a few time i want to approach her to chat but my friend told me it would not be nice as she is working and may get her into trouble.

Madmacs and Ch******** have pay her a visit before....

erh.... i feel kind of awarkard if i were to approach her like that. Got a few time i want to approach her to chat but my friend told me it would not be nice as she is working and may get her into trouble.

Madmacs and Ch******** have pay her a visit before....
    well, depends on how you approach her lor. if you open your mouth and start with casual talks like you want to know her, even when shes not working, it would make you appear like a 'coloured wolf' isnt it ? but if you open your mind, and just chit chat with her as you would treat her like other girls, it would be alot easier for you.

girls like honest guys, just be yourself and everything would be okay. oh i forgot to tell you, i saw xiaoke as i went to get my games last friday and kaypoh at funan. she isnt that hard to approach, cmon!! hahahaha

well, depends on how you approach her lor. if you open your mouth and start with casual talks like you want to know her, even when shes not working, it would make you appear like a 'coloured wolf' isnt it ? but if you open your mind, and just chit chat with her as you would treat her like other girls, it would be alot easier for you.

girls like honest guys, just be yourself and everything would be okay. oh i forgot to tell you, i saw xiaoke as i went to get my games last friday and kaypoh at funan. she isnt that hard to approach, cmon!! hahahaha
    so wat games u went to buy???
    which shop at 3rd sty???
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

hmmmm... i could try.....

so how is your tummy now??? better?

I go funan now...RENO JIA YOU!!!!
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Nabei Nabei Nabei..... pui pui pui.... Hope Xiao Ke today on leave.....
    she on leave today. later meeting her at cityhall mrt

i'm not a sony user... I never like sony..

cannot let so many ppl know.. like that i less chance... she at the main shop...

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    she on leave today. later meeting her at cityhall mrt
    NB.. don't want CH**** liao huh??

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast