Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    i find that quite nice leh.. surprise... myself too..
    so this coming / next wed we give you more surprise!!

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    so, which wood u using to t-off?
    Tiger wood?

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    so this coming / next wed we give you more surprise!!
    how.. couple with clarinet..

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    mostly girls would like it.. spicy, sour and saltish mah, really good appetiser. too bad i cant take spicy food for now.. gastric cant take it

im going to sleep soon, think the medicine is affecting me ... very tired these past days..

good night everyone
    hv a nice rest! gd nite.

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Tiger wood?
    man....... you must be filthy rich if you able to hold his "stick"....!! okie....!! Drinks... dinner... supper.... all on Soma...!! Soma will pay and sign for it

mostly girls would like it.. spicy, sour and saltish mah, really good appetiser. too bad i cant take spicy food for now.. gastric cant take it

im going to sleep soon, think the medicine is affecting me ... very tired these past days..

good night everyone

hv a good rest ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    man....... you must be filthy rich if you able to hold his "stick"....!! okie....!! Drinks... dinner... supper.... all on Soma...!! Soma will pay and sign for it
    Ya..can, if they allow me to sign on your behalf..

i'm going to 711 to buy beer...

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    i'm going to 711 to buy beer...
    how come?

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    how come?
    beer make one forget.

beer make one forget.
    dun drink too much, must take care of health

Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season ?? Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    wah...you reach sg then tell us. so last min who can go meet you?

or you fly here to see furrycake only?

Err, ur head laa. My uncle was busy....so I have to stay in JB overnight. Then only this afternoon I came to Sg. The Haze was bad......but I did try to call Furry ley. She no answer......

Now I am in Changi Airport. Horrible, way passed my sleeping hour liao. 5.30am flight, wat in the world I want to fly at this hour..........Think I will snore in the plane

Sorry ley, I do want to meet up with everyone. Just that I was busy for some last min shopping in KL. Then I thought calling Furry on my way to Sg. But she wasn't available mah......I only have her phone number lor.

Bought the expocap liao.....Thought buying more. But was really tired and head back to drink with uncle. Now die standing........

hey canon... thanks ..im feeling better already but gastric still pain lor. been eating porrige all day.. doc said no oily food, no chilli, no milk and milk pdts.. all my favourite
    ALamak!!! NO ice cream!!!
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    choco ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i jia lat leh.. just now ate a small pack of peas and kena scolded by my colleague my bro very good wor! he bought 2 ice cream cones and put in the fridge, said i can eat 'em when i recovered!! that bugger !!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i jia lat leh.. just now ate a small pack of peas and kena scolded by my colleague my bro very good wor! he bought 2 ice cream cones and put in the fridge, said i can eat 'em when i recovered!! that bugger !!
    getting better??

the smoky haze is asking my asthma to return..

suffer breathing diffiuclt for 2 day liao.. will see a doc later

getting better??

the smoky haze is asking my asthma to return..

suffer breathing diffiuclt for 2 day liao.. will see a doc later
    yeah the haze hasnt gone... you better go see a doc. those with asthma very prone to coughing/ flu. take care ...

as for me.. not really recovered. vomitted last night after dinner. then would burp every now and then.. my colleagues asked me to go home as my face is white but cannot lah, workload is heavy now.. gotta focus liao. just drink some tea i guess..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

yeah the haze hasnt gone... you better go see a doc. those with asthma very prone to coughing/ flu. take care ...

as for me.. not really recovered. vomitted last night after dinner. then would burp every now and then.. my colleagues asked me to go home as my face is white but cannot lah, workload is heavy now.. gotta focus liao. just drink some tea i guess..
    but if still like that.. better go home...

wah....green tea ice cream...rum n raisin....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Better to go home and take a rest .....
    Work can never finished one ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast