Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1016

Thread: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

  1. #661
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    now got subway at junction 8 liao... mini-wlc soon?
    i'm not a subway fan ley...

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i'm not a subway fan ley...
    Most of the outlet su*k..

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    yup, bad for health. cant do sports.
    can do wah... in door 5 BX.... or you can westle with your wife too....

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Most of the outlet su*k..
    how come this sentence don't have a "nabei" huh?

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    how come this sentence don't have a "nabei" huh?
    u just given soma a nb what

    good morning every1 ! havin gastric flu & lotsa gas...i pity my hubby resting at home. why am i so sickly this year? going to nap liao.. tired...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    u just given soma a nb what

    good morning every1 ! havin gastric flu & lotsa gas...i pity my hubby resting at home. why am i so sickly this year? going to nap liao.. tired...
    A lot of people seems to have this problem eh..... how come? but take care ah.... haahaaaa...

  7. #667
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    u just given soma a nb what

    good morning every1 ! havin gastric flu & lotsa gas...i pity my hubby resting at home. why am i so sickly this year? going to nap liao.. tired...
    wah... sure non-stop lao sai liao betta drink some 100-plus to rehydrate yourself.

  8. #668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    A lot of people seems to have this problem eh..... how come? but take care ah.... haahaaaa...
    lately got the gastric flu virus. 2 ppl in my dept got it 1st, spread to me. the asst mgr got it from her daughter in school anw thanks..

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    wah... sure non-stop lao sai liao betta drink some 100-plus to rehydrate yourself.
    100-plus got use ah ? later bug my hubby to buy thanks
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #669
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    lately got the gastric flu virus. 2 ppl in my dept got it 1st, spread to me. the asst mgr got it from her daughter in school anw thanks..
    damn suay, better stay home and rest more, anyway you can have more time playing your new Tekken game ?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    100-plus got use ah ? later bug my hubby to buy thanks
    u lao sai lose a lot of water mar, drink some 100-plus to replenish the salt.
    Last edited by caseytan; 16th October 2006 at 10:51 AM.

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post



    100-plus got use ah ? later bug my hubby to buy thanks
    dun drink so much..... cos it is very sweet....

  11. #671

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    u just given soma a nb what

    good morning every1 ! havin gastric flu & lotsa gas...i pity my hubby resting at home. why am i so sickly this year? going to nap liao.. tired...
    take care wor... rest more ya & eat more porridge wif chicken stock + isotonic drinks!

  12. #672
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Hellllooooo!!!!!

    WAh.... u oso got gastric flu...alamak...lau-sia-fever is back.....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  13. #673

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Most of the outlet su*k..
    funny...the last time we went you had one and bought one home for CHR*****. so now if you say su*k do you mean you bought su*ky stuff for CHR***** to eat?

  14. #674

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    damn suay, better stay home and rest more, anyway you can have more time playing your new Tekken game ?



    u lao sai lose a lot of water mar, drink some 100-plus to replenish the salt.
    i think plain water will do. more important to replenish water. skali FC end up take too much salt and get kidney stones she going to go after you. then you better run like mad

  15. #675
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Most of the outlet su*k..
    got try orchard hotel's subway or not....
    Chinatown should open one subway outlet...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  16. #676
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    got try orchard hotel's subway or not....
    Chinatown should open one subway outlet...
    but still i dont fancy subway.
    heard u were in chinatown last sat?

  17. #677
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    go there do the "aunty" thing......shopping, send shoes to cobbler.... go OG....

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    but still i dont fancy subway.
    heard u were in chinatown last sat?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  18. #678
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    go there do the "aunty" thing......shopping, send shoes to cobbler.... go OG....

    "aunty" hashbrown showed some of her film shots, not bad leh
    Last edited by caseytan; 16th October 2006 at 01:09 PM.

  19. #679
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    "aunty" hashbrown showed some of her film shots, not bad leh
    u met aunty hbk that day?

  20. #680
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Gee!! 23rd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe .. C'mon guys, just do it!

    aunty then aunty lor....

    if u walk around wif e 大包 on ur head, i'll recognise u 1st than uncle mac

    anyway, last nite went back to e fotoshop at my hse... boss quoted me 8.50 including mount for slides....

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    "aunty" hashbrown showed some of her film shots, not bad leh
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •