Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

Default Re: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Those models are not full time and can expect them to work during weekends.
    yes .. some are still studying in local uni.

Default Re: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

I hope for once that those who are engaged in model hunting pay heed that it is first and foremost a motorshow and not unwittingly spoil the fun of motoring enthusiasts who would want to learn more about the cars rather than the models.

It's a pain in the proverbial behind to come to a motorshow and be blocked by a sea of photographers. Hopefully some common sense should prevail.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz View Post
    I hope for once that those who are engaged in model hunting pay heed that it is first and foremost a motorshow and not unwittingly spoil the fun of motoring enthusiasts who would want to learn more about the cars rather than the models.

It's a pain in the proverbial behind to come to a motorshow and be blocked by a sea of photographers. Hopefully some common sense should prevail.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

one thing to add... bring Polariser becos there will be many reflective areas from car surfaces.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz View Post

and some people wonder why i want to spend extra $10 just so i can get close to the cars...

i doubt when the hordes descend on suntec tomorrow onwards, i'll be able to get close to shoot this suzuki...

If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    and some people wonder why i want to spend extra $10 just so i can get close to the cars...

i doubt when the hordes descend on suntec tomorrow onwards, i'll be able to get close to shoot this suzuki...

tats al???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979 View Post
    tats al???
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Come on show the "accessories"...

Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979 View Post
    Come on show the "accessories"...
    you guys know he not only shoot cars right? ...

But sadly yes - that's what i'm going to shoot as my primary goal - cars..
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 9th November 2006 at 06:54 PM.

seens like no people on the tarding day

Quote Originally Posted by scsvc View Post
    seens like no people on the tarding day
    Sigh that's the whole idea.. go on trade day.. shoot all the cars that you love ... then blow them up to poster size and display them in your room

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Sigh that's the whole idea.. go on trade day.. shoot all the cars that you love ... then blow them up to poster size and display them in your room
    cool!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    haha...

tempted to blow up the lambo dat i shot... but where am i going to hang it without wifey me...

**** SHOW...
    no Performance Motor
    no Cycle and Carriage
    no Jaguars
    no Bentley
    no Rolls Royce
    a total waste of time... the show girls ain't that good afterall...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by li0nheart07 View Post
    **** SHOW...
    no Performance Motor
    no Cycle and Carriage
    no Jaguars
    no Bentley
    no Rolls Royce
    a total waste of time... the show girls ain't that good afterall...
    Was fine by me. One vote for Lexus for me, for having the goodwill to issue out roller bags to working press members to cart their belongings around. A massive lifesaver!

The ladies were quite nice to talk to, though honestly speaking while they're at work, they can't talk much. Was surprised when one of them emailed me when I checked my mail this evening...

haha...
    guess that 'Trade Show' will be having the best service...
    coz you'll never know who you're dealing with anyway...

Here is my contribution from today's special preview day (got pretty babes too!)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=235243

my gear all perpare up

everythings check. execpt my enegry haven charge yet

Alamak!!!

Can confirm tomolo the event onli open to public at 12pm?
    Was told tat theres an official opening to the event at 9am??? aint sure if its open to public.

Anyone to confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alankpy View Post
    Alamak!!!

Can confirm tomolo the event onli open to public at 12pm?
    Was told tat theres an official opening to the event at 9am??? aint sure if its open to public.

Anyone to confirm this?
    Not opened for the Opening Ceremony.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast