Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

Default Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

woo...
    the long waited Singapore Motorshow is back...
    for those
    cars-enthusiasts,
    photo-enthusiasts,
    showbabes-enthusiasts and
    love-to-join-wherever-there-is-crowded-enthusiasts... haha

Singapore Motor Show 2006
    Suntec City Level 3, 4 and 6
    10-11-2006 till 19-11-2006

hope to see all enthusiasts there...

Default Re: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

Finally comes...
    Must attend...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

$10 admission fee.
    http://www.motorshow.com.sg/05_visitors/admission.htm

but, no word yet on which exotic cars dat are coming for the show...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

haha... i belongs to the 'showbabes-enthusiasts'
    so don't care much bout exotic cars... but rather must provide more exotic babes
    HAHA...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by li0nheart07 View Post
    haha... i belongs to the 'showbabes-enthusiasts'
    so don't care much bout exotic cars... but rather must provide more exotic babes
    HAHA...
    haha... whichever dat gets ur mojo goin... IMO, it's always the same few faces, regardless the show (PC show, IT fair, comex etc... etc...). if i want to shoot them, might as well go for a model shoot. less crowded.

me? i just hope this time round there are some real cars on show (pagani zonda, anyone? )
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    me? i just hope this time round there are some real cars on show (pagani zonda, anyone? )
    LOL, you mean previous shows are fake cars made from 'MatchBox'? LOL, just joking...
    but rather i was hoping for more variety of brands of cars, 2yrs ago the show sucks coz lots of brands are not joining and showcase their new launches... hopefully with the relatively competitive COEs lately, hope that more distributors join in the show and bring in wonderful, mean machines to attract our wallets' attention

Lotus, Pagani, Ferrari, Porsche, Dodge, Lamborghini, Maserati...

Go go go.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Go go go.
    Shoot Shoot Shoot !!!

Talking Re: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

SHOOTING TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soon ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Talking Re: Singapore Motor Show 2006 at Suntec City from 10 Nov 06 till 19 Nov 06

Unleashed the hungry photographers , shoot till dried up
    Last edited by jacquesvile; 9th October 2006 at 07:03 PM.

I'll definitely be there! Still remembered the last one i went in 2004 at suntec, i went twice!
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    I'll definitely be there! Still remembered the last one i went in 2004 at suntec, i went twice!
    can go till the last second day shoot till
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Turn it into "Mass Model Shooting event 2006"
    Last edited by yilishengxian; 9th October 2006 at 08:51 PM.
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Turn it into "Mass Model Shooting event 2006"
    haha... looks like there are a lot of Photo-Enthusiasts but...
    where are the ShowBabes-Enthusiasts and Cars-Enthusiasts? haha...

why not somebody organise and arrange a mass meet up to go for the "MASS MODEL SHOOTING EVENT 2006" as said by yilishengxian...

Like I always say, Cars, and bikes are nothing but a cold piece of metal without a racequeen to compliment it...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

haha... whichever dat gets ur mojo goin... IMO, it's always the same few faces, regardless the show (PC show, IT fair, comex etc... etc...). if i want to shoot them, might as well go for a model shoot. less crowded.

hehe.. why dun u buy the cars instead to shoot at yr own leisure??

model size i mean..

1 stone kill 3 birds..

u get the cars u want
    u get to shoot models
    and yr baby gets to play them...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    hehe.. why dun u buy the cars instead to shoot at yr own leisure??

model size i mean..

1 stone kill 3 birds..

u get the cars u want
    u get to shoot models
    and yr baby gets to play them...
    wah... where u disappear to? long time no hear from u.

i tried shooting model cars b4... suck at product photography. so, i just hope this time round the organisers will bring in real cars, not those run-of-the-mill roadcars (if i want to see those, might as well go leng kee. can test drive some more...). still waiting to add to my shot of a lambo from 2003.... haiz...

and... if i give me boy a matchbox car... it will end up being a flying car...

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Like I always say, Cars, and bikes are nothing but a cold piece of metal without a racequeen to compliment it...
    This I don't agree. Push them to the limit on the track and you will find that each car/bike has its own character, one which is a lot more predictable than any girl's.
    Its consistency gives you the confidence to drift the car in a 200 kph bend and get an adrenalin rush better than sex.

wow die die must attend the show...

wah... where u disappear to? long time no hear from u.

i tried shooting model cars b4... suck at product photography. so, i just hope this time round the organisers will bring in real cars, not those run-of-the-mill roadcars (if i want to see those, might as well go leng kee. can test drive some more...). still waiting to add to my shot of a lambo from 2003.... haiz...

and... if i give me boy a matchbox car... it will end up being a flying car...
    heh.. i din disappeared lah.. juz busy with work.

flying car not bad also mah.. u can practise panning and sports photography!

Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast