Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Anybody shooting these few days?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Anybody shooting these few days?

    The haze really act like a diffuser, kaoz... but i can't even shoot...

    Can't leave the air-con room, once out, i'll start tearing...having sore eyes already... then prolong outdoor, i have shortness of breath and headache... jia lat man...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #2
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    from point a to point b, stop for a few mins to take a shot with a P&S

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    The haze really act like a diffuser, kaoz... but i can't even shoot...

    Can't leave the air-con room, once out, i'll start tearing...having sore eyes already... then prolong outdoor, i have shortness of breath and headache... jia lat man...


    Err, "Reboot"....U still owe me photos of "pink butterfly"

  4. #4
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    hehe... i just came back from kranji war memorial. i was hoping to get the hazy scene. but, took a wrong turn on kranji way, and the haze was gone from the grd level when i arrived. dang...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #5

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Huh? You wanted the haze?
    Yesterday night, I thought I can get a clear shot of the moon again but the haze was bad.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    i tried to take pictures. the shots look like s.hit.
    there is no way a haze can emulate a fog.
    Canon 5D & 35L + Panasonic Lumix GX1 & 20mm
    Flickr | Buy Baobao's photobook!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Actually it's a real golden opportunity to take all those gloomy Gotham-like shots.
    And I imagine the sunset will be quite a sight (if you can see the sun, that is).

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by babykailan View Post
    i tried to take pictures. the shots look like s.hit.
    there is no way a haze can emulate a fog.


    B/W Soft Focus Haze filter IR




    Sorry if I am wronged, just bored and dun feel like going out coz of the bloody haze

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,398

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Any ideas what things to shoot with the haze effect will look nice? Cemetery? Old haunted looking buidings?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by clicknick View Post
    Any ideas what things to shoot with the haze effect will look nice? Cemetery? Old haunted looking buidings?
    have you watched the movie "SilentHill" ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,398

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    have you watched the movie "SilentHill" ?
    No leh. What is in the movie? Shoot where in the haze will look like the movie?

  12. #12
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter View Post
    Actually it's a real golden opportunity to take all those gloomy Gotham-like shots.
    And I imagine the sunset will be quite a sight (if you can see the sun, that is).
    yes, u can. these few days when driving back along KJE, i've been treated to some very spectacular red sunsets. too bad i can stop and take some pics tho...

    actually, people shld try go out and shoot even in this haze (despite the unhealthy air... a little suffering for the art?), than to grumble. IMO, now it's a great time to drag out those dusty SLRs, pop in a roll of BnW and shoot.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Hi Sam,

    while fiddling my cam i decided to take a pic of the environment to remember


  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore, NE
    Posts
    264

    Red face Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    yes, u can. these few days when driving back along KJE, i've been treated to some very spectacular red sunsets. too bad i can stop and take some pics tho...

    actually, people shld try go out and shoot even in this haze (despite the unhealthy air... a little suffering for the art?), than to grumble. IMO, now it's a great time to drag out those dusty SLRs, pop in a roll of BnW and shoot.
    but hor .... will the haze spoil the lens ah?
    tot i read this somewhere ... in some fireworks threads.
    :: Capture the moment :: :heart:

  15. #15

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Haze very bad, went to Chinese Gardens to take a few shots, edit until can scream, all the bigger shots. Close-up still ok.

    Wonder if the PSI index is accurate leh. Looks worse than I can ever remember, but it alwyas does I suppose

  16. #16

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by fotojoy View Post
    but hor .... will the haze spoil the lens ah?
    tot i read this somewhere ... in some fireworks threads.

    this small haze can spoil the lens, aiyo must be crazy, my camera and lens been to sand storm,come back have a good clean up and ready to shoot again.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    yes, u can. these few days when driving back along KJE, i've been treated to some very spectacular red sunsets. too bad i can stop and take some pics tho...

    actually, people shld try go out and shoot even in this haze (despite the unhealthy air... a little suffering for the art?), than to grumble. IMO, now it's a great time to drag out those dusty SLRs, pop in a roll of BnW and shoot.
    last nite moon round and redish..quite nice actuali

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    ME!!! I went shooting today for an hour or so in little india. Haze is a killer man, my throat is so sore right now!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    was at sentosa last night....hard to shoot, sore eyes and throat..

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Anybody shooting these few days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    The haze really act like a diffuser, kaoz... but i can't even shoot...

    Can't leave the air-con room, once out, i'll start tearing...having sore eyes already... then prolong outdoor, i have shortness of breath and headache... jia lat man...
    Wah lan eh, so terok?

    Go Watsons buy the 3M mask. The green one they use for Sars, N95 mask or something liddat.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •