Anyone feeling unwell?

Default Re: super bad haze tonight

bad sore throat liao

i got trippy nose. dang...
    Canon 5D & 35L + Panasonic Lumix GX1 & 20mm
    Flickr | Buy Baobao's photobook!

i'm got weddings from friday to tomorrow, already dying.................... my nose, my throat

wanted to go for overnight fishing at bedok jetty, but haze so bad that we had to call off this outing after dinner at east coast. PSI 145, not healthy level.

cant undertand why still see people jogging at east coast at 6-7pm, the haze is so bad that i can hardly see the ship anchored off the coast.

we were talking over dinner and came to a possible conclusion, some country is in need of money!!!
    Last edited by denniskee; 8th October 2006 at 12:37 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    wanted to go for overnight fishing at bedok jetty, but haze so bad that we had to call off this outing after dinner at east coast. PSI 145, not healthy level.

cant undertand why still see people jogging at east coast at 6-7pm, the haze is so bad that i can hardly see the ship anchored off the coast.

we were talking over dinner and came to a possible conclusion, some country is in need of money!!!

"Paper Money"

The haze was real bad last night when it hit 150psi. There are over 500 hot spots and the wild fire is still spreading....

At the rate our neighbour is deforesting their land, the ozone in this region will be damaged and will affect Singapore as well.

Lets hope/pray for cleaner air ahead. Maybe the rain will help. Maybe this is a message to us to have better family time. Maybe we should all take a break since we work so hard for so little disposable income. Maybe... we need canned air soon.

cannot switch on air-con.................. steaming hot!

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post

Jogging??? Maybe they wanna smell the haze better.

air is CLEAR now!!
    eat. drink. shoot

yep...at last, fresh air....makes us treasure it more.

Blog Entries

After so many years, let's hope our environment minister would be more proactive and be ready to approach the Indonesians to try and resolve this issue .........tell them to wake up their bloody ideas ........ we don't want to this Haze thing to haunt us every now and then ......

The Met people should also not sleep on the job......... reporting the hotspots only after they hit more than 500 ............ they should have their asses burnt ...........
    Last edited by Zenten; 8th October 2006 at 12:08 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678