Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Biggest digital fair in Malaysia

Default Re: 2006 Biggest digital fair in Malaysia

I C!!! So I've been there before!
    The building got an overhead bridge that links to the train station right?
    Inside got MPH and Popular bookstore just above one another right?

do they sell lens for (D)SLRs too? or only booths selling P&S cameras and DSLR with kit sets only?

say if I wanna go there to purchase canon L lens , will I be able to find it at the fair? cheaper?

Hopefully those who went today & tomorrow can update on the scene and prices there. I'm thinking of going this weekend but wanna make sure it's worth the effort. I predict the traffic and crowdshould be quite bad for the Holidays.

knn #@#$%
    Waste of time.
    Better go HaveyNorman or Best.

Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    knn #@#$%
    Waste of time.
    point taken ...
    In that case, I shall not go waste my time there then ... thanks wee, for updating!

Quote Originally Posted by jbma View Post
    Errr you may want to avoid the backlanes of that area.

i just had my dinner at the backlanes ... hahahha

depends ... i think it's still quite ok ... i just went there and bought my lovely FZ7

the price actually not tat attractive ... i first went there for CANON booth ... not many stuff ... just a few consumer and the S3IS (i didn't mention the EOS400D did i??) ... i asked the price RM1,899 can be negotiated or not .. the salesgirl was like .. "hmm... actually we are salesgirl onli so u wan to negotiate u need to refer to our boss.." i was irritated ... OMG ... then what for u standing there ?? nvm .. i asked what's the free stuff ... she was like "HMM ... i need to check" ... don't know what was she doing n then returned .. "MEMORY CARD" .. "1GB??" there she returned again ... ... waited for few seconds and returned "512mb" ...

so i left CANON booth .. the SONY booth also useless ... ... the glass cupboard i dun know what the hell they put it on when nothing is being displayed inside ... just see some videocam n consumers ... ... so i left ...

then i headed for Panasonic ... ... there i found something at least ... at least they got showed out the FZ7 ... and FZ50 ... omg ... haha ...

FZ7 - RM1,599 (512mb SD, tripod, memory card case, 3 years warranty)
    FZ50 - RM2,499 or something .. i'm not sure now ...

other brands like CASIO, PENTAX, NIKON, RICOH, OLYMPUS ... din really go through becoz i was looking for either S3IS, H5 or LZ7. ... it seemed like FZ7 is OKOK bargain .. i won't say it's VERY CHEAP but at least from what i got ... ... hmm (haha... depends on how you bargain lah) ... it's a quite good deal ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12