if i'm the seller, i wil honour my deal even if i'm offered a higher price. Its my principle. However if there is asudden change of plan as things can happen unexpectedly, i mjght have to call of the deal. I ever cancelled a deal not becos i have a higher bidder, but because my upgrade plans was put on hold so i have to keep the existing gears. I inform the buyer promptly and tell him my reason. Not worth gaining extra $10 to $50 to lose a good reputation. Friends first....$$ 2nd.