Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

  1. #1

    Default Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    Cars are afraid of any camera mount on a tripod! Most car reduced their speed while approaching me.

  2. #2
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    This stretch still alright,the one more worse is at the bus stop outside plaza sing.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    mm, any critics. :<

  4. #4

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nshinx View Post
    Cars are afraid of any camera mount on a tripod! Most car reduced their speed while approaching me.
    They thought you are plain clothe traffic police
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    Erm....I think the exposure is a little funny to me....why are the buildings all so dark? May be it is not a good angle....


    My comments are for LTA....the quality of the arrow is not too good....why is that faithful arrow cutting the double yellow line?? QA problem?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    They thought you are plain clothe traffic police
    yeah! lol most of them who slowed down noticed that i wasnt then speed of again. lol!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    Erm....I think the exposure is a little funny to me....why are the buildings all so dark? May be it is not a good angle....


    My comments are for LTA....the quality of the arrow is not too good....why is that faithful arrow cutting the double yellow line?? QA problem?
    ah, i burnt the buildings. has a sign board there and look very weird. :S
    wow, didnt even notice the arrow cutting in the yellow line! LOL!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    Wow!! U burnt the building just becos there is a signboard!! Police! Police!!

    What I meant was all the building seems dark, even the mandarin hotel....why no lights at all (other than its signboard)

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nshinx View Post
    ah, i burnt the buildings. has a sign board there and look very weird. :S
    wow, didnt even notice the arrow cutting in the yellow line! LOL!

  9. #9
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    nice attempt..like the lamp post, dislike the dark buildings and headlights glare..
    usually i would go for the taillights from cars rather than headlights..just my 2cents..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Outside Dhoby Ghaut

    i kinda like the warm color actually.

    on a more serious note and OT - it's not funny making motorists slow down cos they think u r a cop with a speed gun. it can lead to accidents when cars brake to slow down.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •