Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread L (50) - 50th edition liaos...what can we expect out of it? MORE FS!!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread L (50) - 50th edition liaos...what can we expect out of it? MORE FS!!!

Leaving my house for Spins liao!
    Whoever can join me later. See you all later!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread L (50) - 50th edition liaos...what can we expect out of it? MORE F

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    for those going Bangkok, latest news is that Thailand will still be under martial law for at least 1 more month. Just be careful folks.....
    No issues leh... seems as per normal, even the people here says so. But I din't get to shop & walk around that much.
    Was rather rainy... 1st night reach there even some roads were a bit flooded, taxi gotto crawl through the water. Heard some areas flood as high as 2 meters
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread L (50) - 50th edition liaos...what can we expect out of it? MORE F

me just came back from watching "The Departed"... first movie in almost half a year...

not bad, tho i prefer the chinese original. more subtle in the plot's twist-and-turns for the original, compared to the english version. the action and plot are more in ur face for The Departed. i watched it becos of jack nicholson - and frankly, dat old geezer has more acting skills in his famous eyebrow twitch than matt damon & leonardo di-kopi put together.... however, i do think dat kopi might get a oscar nomination next yr for his role in the movie.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    me just came back from watching "The Departed"... first movie in almost half a year...

not bad, tho i prefer the chinese original. more subtle in the plot's twist-and-turns for the original, compared to the english version. the action and plot are more in ur face for The Departed. i watched it becos of jack nicholson - and frankly, dat old geezer has more acting skills in his famous eyebrow twitch than matt damon & leonardo di-kopi put together.... however, i do think dat kopi might get a oscar nomination next yr for his role in the movie.
    wanted to watch tml at vivo city... but not showing at the times i want
    Hear its damn long.... nearly 2.5hrs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    wanted to watch tml at vivo city... but not showing at the times i want
    Hear its damn long.... nearly 2.5hrs?
    close... show started ard 2.45pm. ended at ard 5pm. i hope u're not watching with ur gfren, cos the cussing and shooting are quite graphic....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

close... show started ard 2.45pm. ended at ard 5pm. i hope u're not watching with ur gfren, cos the cussing and shooting are quite graphic....
    That's my kind of show!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread L (50) - 50th edition liaos...what can we expect out of it? MORE FS!!!

Okie doke, off to bed liao. tomorrow gotta wake up very early.

Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    Okie doke, off to bed liao. tomorrow gotta wake up very early.
    Careful on the arm... take care dude
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Account Suspended

Sian.. nothing to do tomorrow?

Go gym and see mei mei.

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman View Post
    Go gym and see mei mei.
    That's sunday

I only exercised about 400 shutter last week. need to exercise it more.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    That's sunday

I only exercised about 400 shutter last week. need to exercise it more.
    400 ==> only ?

i 1 month also no have 400.....

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    400 ==> only ?

i 1 month also no have 400.....
    Too little usage liao

Good morning guys!

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Careful on the arm... take care dude
    Thanks bro! Will do.

Blog Entries

moaning... hmm... the pee-sai reading this morning is in the moderate zone liao (54 as of 7am)... but, outside my window, i can't see the opposite lim chu kang hills....

moaning... hmm... the pee-sai reading this morning is in the moderate zone liao (54 as of 7am)... but, outside my window, i can't see the opposite lim chu kang hills....

Hi nw75,

Good morning. Same situation here. Can't see the coastline and refineries of Malaysia here too from SK.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Hi nw75,

Good morning. Same situation here. Can't see the coastline and refineries of Malaysia here too from SK.
    yeah... good thing we not going out anywhere this morning... i have enuf of pee-sai breathing from last week liao. need to give my lungs a break.

yeah... good thing we not going out anywhere this morning... i have enuf of pee-sai breathing from last week liao. need to give my lungs a break.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Go shopping for DIY material liao.

she told me she wants to watch one