Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hong Kong

Default Re: Hong Kong

Hi,

I'm also going to hong kong in December, any tips for places to photograph? Like the peak or something? I heard there is a nightly laser show in hong kong, anyone know the best place to view the laser show?

I appreciate if you can send me the list of places to go to my email address dollarman[[at]]gmail.com

Cheers

ah togu! your pics making me so hungry at this time of night (or early morning) ahhh!!!! hungry hungry hungry.
    Reminds me of the typical things I ate when I went there last year. ... so nice!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    Hi,

I'm also going to hong kong in December, any tips for places to photograph? Like the peak or something? I heard there is a nightly laser show in hong kong, anyone know the best place to view the laser show?

I appreciate if you can send me the list of places to go to my email address dollarman[[at]]gmail.com

Cheers
    I was at the laser show "opening" last year in July. Frankly speaking, I don't find the laser show interesting. But the crowd was pretty interesting, esp if you go on weekends. Best place should be at right behind New World Hotel.

My next trip to Hong Kong, I'll probably plan to go places like Ta-O, can take very nice pictures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12