Thread: SD Card Corrupted

Question SD Card Corrupted

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a 2 gig SD card and used it in my camera. While taking pictures it showed "memory card error". I couldn't use the card thereafter. I tried reading the card using card readers but was unsuccesful.

Finally, I formatted the card and used all the freeware and shareware recovery softwares to get back my pictures.

I was succesful in getting half of my picutures i.e. about 1 GB, but the other 1 GB does not show up.

Can anyone please give me a full version of card recovery software ? Please please please help me . The pictures on my card are very precious. Thanks ! you can mail me at salvy_7@yahoo.co.nz, thanks again !

Default Re: SD Card Corrupted

if you could direct the brand of your card, i guess you could talk to the supplier to help you recieve your images.

What software you using?

I used Smart Recovery.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by salvy View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a 2 gig SD card and used it in my camera. While taking pictures it showed "memory card error". I couldn't use the card thereafter. I tried reading the card using card readers but was unsuccesful.

Finally, I formatted the card and used all the freeware and shareware recovery softwares to get back my pictures.

I was succesful in getting half of my picutures i.e. about 1 GB, but the other 1 GB does not show up.

Can anyone please give me a full version of card recovery software ? Please please please help me . The pictures on my card are very precious. Thanks ! you can mail me at salvy_7@yahoo.co.nz, thanks again !
    ya, i also bought this 2G SD card ($98, 133x , made in korea, free SDcard reader) at the IT fair ... but the images keep all missing and get formatted by itself. 3 times already ... so sian! now also dare not to use the card le
    Anyone also have same problem?

Post Re: SD Card Corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by 28degree View Post
    What software you using?

I used Smart Recovery.
    I used PC Inspector smart recovery, Card recovery, Zero Assumption Recovery etc....but none of them could retrieve all images...do u have a full version of any other recovery software ? Please let me know....

mine is a Kingston brand....is anyone having same problem with Kingston?

Please someone help..........

Deregistered

anyone buy the SD card at the IT fair also have the same problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by salvy View Post
    I used PC Inspector smart recovery, Card recovery, Zero Assumption Recovery etc....but none of them could retrieve all images...do u have a full version of any other recovery software ? Please let me know....

mine is a Kingston brand....is anyone having same problem with Kingston?

Please someone help..........
    mayb u can try bring back to kingston office at burlington sq. or back to the shop where u bought the card from.
    No harm trying.
    400D | 17-85mm f4.0-5.6 | 50mm f1.8 | 55-200mm f4.5-5.6 | 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 | 430EXII |
    My Pics

hi Salvy,

can u let me know wh softwares u used? i haven't retrieved any images out of my 2GB sd card.... at this pt, some will be better than none, tho i wanna get em all back if i can... appreciate if u cld share w me?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=236615

Exactly what is the brand that you all use?
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr