Thread: Haze

Default Haze

Just checked the NEA website and the haze reading at 4pm was 73, the highest level for 2006. I went out at about 3.30pm around Tanjong Pagar area and after half an hour, my eyes were stinging and I had a headache. Feel really sorry for anyone who has to work outside in that all day.

Default Re: Haze

Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    Just checked the NEA website and the haze reading at 4pm was 73, the highest level for 2006. I went out at about 3.30pm around Tanjong Pagar area and after half an hour, my eyes were stinging and I had a headache. Feel really sorry for anyone who has to work outside in that all day.
    Wow, didnt realise it was that bad. Nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    ya, me too, i just went to Sim Lim and back, i am sneezing all the way now...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

(Taken from my office window - Shenton Way is blurred)

Quite a bad one today, was bright sunshine and blue skies on the way to the office this morning and after lunch the air quality took a turn for the worst.

My throat feels irritated

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post

(Taken from my office window - Shenton Way is blurred)

Quite a bad one today, was bright sunshine and blue skies on the way to the office this morning and after lunch the air quality took a turn for the worst.

My throat feels irritated
    makes me wonder if i can sue those ppl who start the haze on my medical expenses...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    makes me wonder if i can sue those ppl who start the haze on my medical expenses...
    The haze shld have come during the IMF/World Bank.... show the delegates what the jokers below us are using the money allocated to them for fighting deforestation..

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    The haze shld have come during the IMF/World Bank.... show the delegates what the jokers below us are using the money allocated to them for fighting deforestation..
    makes me think again, maybe thats y the air is cleaner around that time, cos they stop cutting down trees & burn, now they are doing OT burning trees, hence the denser haze...

The air is very dirty as well due to the haze. If it rains all the smoke and dust will come down.
    5D MII w/16-35L,Sigma 28-70&Nikkors(35f2,85f1.4,105f2.5,180f2.8ED)