Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Which model do you like?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    sorry brudder, this car got no 17" rims......
    it's a 18-inch Hermera alloy wheels , with 335/30 tyres at the rear
    maybe you propose a nice chio model (sorry doc, still got a lot of boring guys here interested in chio models and cars), then we talk .......
    but if enough people here interested to shoot only the car, then how about donating $100 EACH to M.I.L.K.? It is on, if we get 5 photographers wanting to do a good deed to kids.
    Maybe my model can sponsor M I L K

  2. #42
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    sorry brudder, this car got no 17" rims......
    it's a 18-inch Hermera alloy wheels , with 335/30 tyres at the rear
    maybe you propose a nice chio model (sorry doc, still got a lot of boring guys here interested in chio models and cars), then we talk .......
    but if enough people here interested to shoot only the car, then how about donating $100 EACH to M.I.L.K.? It is on, if we get 5 photographers wanting to do a good deed to kids.
    me bad...

    still remember my NUS lecturer driving one of these AMG-pimped up ride... man, u can hear her coming into the driveway b4 seeing her car. her students used to just stand there and gawk...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  3. #43

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    sorry brudder, this car got no 17" rims......
    it's a 18-inch Hermera alloy wheels , with 335/30 tyres at the rear
    maybe you propose a nice chio model (sorry doc, still got a lot of boring guys here interested in chio models and cars), then we talk .......
    but if enough people here interested to shoot only the car, then how about donating $100 EACH to M.I.L.K.? It is on, if we get 5 photographers wanting to do a good deed to kids.
    Give me a good date and chio bu + sexy car .. I call for KO123456789 ...

    I si looking at 1111 .... you got the hint ?????
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #44

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Gentlemen, ok, you guys can all have the cars, I will take the models
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  5. #45

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Gentlemen, ok, you guys can all have the cars, I will take the models
    I will have both ...

    Those who want only cars .. Q up here ....

    Those who want only models ..Q up behind DP and poke poke ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #46

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I will have both ...

    Those who want only cars .. Q up here ....

    Those who want only models ..Q up behind DP and poke poke ..
    KO, cannot have both ... too greedy and you end up with none. So, go over to the car queue lah
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  7. #47

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    KO, cannot have both ... too greedy and you end up with none. So, go over to the car queue lah
    Nah ... give you car model and you can pack and go ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #48

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Gentlemen, ok, you guys can all have the cars, I will take the models
    you are a real bore if you like chio models .....
    u'll be a super-interesting and a good taste guy if u love faked-up models ..... like some professionals out there ...
    so make you choice ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  9. #49

    Default Which model do you like?

    adeline / jac / veron

  10. #50

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    you are a real bore if you like chio models .....
    u'll be a super-interesting and a good taste guy if u love faked-up models ..... like some professionals out there ...
    so make you choice ....
    bored or not, don't be envious
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reliance View Post
    adeline / jac / veron
    one more to add.......... Bree

  12. #52

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    So who is interest to shoot chio model + chio car + ..... ?

    Date : Nov 2006
    Venue : TBA
    Model : TBA
    Cost : approximate SGD100.00

    1. Canonised
    2. KO

    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  13. #53

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    So who is interest to shoot chio model + chio car + ..... ?

    Date : Nov 2006
    Venue : TBA
    Model : TBA
    Cost : approximate SGD100.00

    1. Canonised
    2. KO

    how many shooters altogether????

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    So who is interest to shoot chio model + chio car + ..... ?

    Date : Nov 2006
    Venue : TBA
    Model : TBA
    Cost : approximate SGD100.00

    1. Canonised
    2. KO
    3. AJ23


  15. #55

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    DOM, all the money after cost go to M I L K???

  16. #56

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    DOM, all the money after cost go to M I L K???
    you wanna sponsor MILK? ...
    nothing concrete yet .... juz wanna have some community fun.
    any models here want to do a TFSF (Time for Shoot and Fun?)
    always the Light, .... always.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    you wanna sponsor MILK? ...
    nothing concrete yet .... juz wanna have some community fun.
    any models here want to do a TFSF (Time for Shoot and Fun?)
    I tot in your earlier thread it said so mah? If its for community work, I dun mind to sponsor my models. I hope not too many people.
    Last edited by Bobman; 4th October 2006 at 05:17 PM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sewage drain/manhole
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: Which model do you like?

    So who is interest to shoot chio model + chio car + ..... ?

    Date : Nov 2006
    Venue : TBA
    Model : TBA
    Cost : approximate SGD100.00

    1. Canonised
    2. KO
    3. AJ23
    4. LKM


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •