Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 502

Thread: How to shoot banquet?

  1. #421

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Looks like they are frozen and just defrost...

    Yes - this is really bluish compare to the previous one you post .

  2. #422
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    One gal, one guy talking and use words like "nude", "shoot" and "raw".... if dun read carefully, very misleading.
    wa seh! u damn fast or i slow liao? old liao la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #423
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    help me out here.

    so, other than shooting raw?what should i do for wb?
    u mean everytime i shoot got to set diff wb?where got time?

    tot u guys said auto is good?now say blue?aiyo!headache ah!
    It could also be the lighting being different in other locations. I remembered reading a post about colour being off in Australia at a certain time. Could be the atmosphere making the light transmit slightly differently?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #424

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    the two mickey zombies were shot near sundown.very limited lighting.
    didnt want to pop flash.else, they sure know i choot them.

  5. #425
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    the two mickey zombies were shot near sundown.very limited lighting.
    didnt want to pop flash.else, they sure know i choot them.
    for candids i prefer using matrix metering mode..gives a more accurate overall exposure..but sometimes it may go wrong oso..in my opinion centre-weight and spot works good only if u can view thru the view finder and noe exactly where u want to meter..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #426
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    the two mickey zombies were shot near sundown.very limited lighting.
    didnt want to pop flash.else, they sure know i choot them.
    u gal right? gal shoot gal easier. u shud haf approached them and ask them to pose for u!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #427

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    for candids i prefer using matrix metering mode..gives a more accurate overall exposure..but sometimes it may go wrong oso..in my opinion centre-weight and spot works good only if u can view thru the view finder and noe exactly where u want to meter..
    yup i agree.

    damn.i need to get the 80-400mm VR for my next trip.
    beginning to like shooting hunks and babes candids now.

  8. #428

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u gal right? gal shoot gal easier. u shud haf approached them and ask them to pose for u!
    i did for some of the shots.the jappies pulled me to pose with them.EXTREMELY friendly.compare that to singaporeans and you'll know what i mean.
    but because my face cmi, hence, i wont be posing these pics.

  9. #429
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    yup i agree.

    damn.i need to get the 80-400mm VR for my next trip.
    beginning to like shooting hunks and babes candids now.
    yeah! more babes pls..the hunks u can keep for personal viewing..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #430
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i did for some of the shots.the jappies pulled me to pose with them.EXTREMELY friendly.compare that to singaporeans and you'll know what i mean.
    but because my face cmi, hence, i wont be posing these pics.
    tat is nice. they are very frenly towards the camera, mux be.
    as for u, i rather not know.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #431

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    yeah! more babes pls..the hunks u can keep for personal viewing..
    too bad it's near winter and it's chilly,else when they wear those banzai short skirts and low tanks, i think this thread will be filled with comments like call the ambulance,nosebleed,get tissues.

    i really envy their looks.you know, even the high school gals doll themselves up maciam they are AV actresses.(u guys know what AV is rite?)

  12. #432

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    why rather not know?humpf.make me angli only.
    banzai gals u like.sgpreans gals u pui isit?
    doh!

    how u know i not chio?

  13. #433

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?



    how's this?yawn or ok?

  14. #434
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i did for some of the shots.the jappies pulled me to pose with them.EXTREMELY friendly.compare that to singaporeans and you'll know what i mean.
    but because my face cmi, hence, i wont be posing these pics.
    the jappies that pulled u to pose must be a guy..i work in a jap firm, and i noe tis jappies men are really "di go" one..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #435
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    why rather not know?humpf.make me angli only.
    banzai gals u like.sgpreans gals u pui isit?
    doh!

    how u know i not chio?
    banzai!!! they foreign talent. elite ok! mee siam with hum!


    mai hum mai hum!

    but still, Singapore gals no.1 except the moley one... hehe
    dunno abt u man, rather not know.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #436
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    the jappies that pulled u to pose must be a guy..i work in a jap firm, and i noe tis jappies men are really "di go" one..
    tiko huh? aiya, all men buaya one la. all men are bast*rds.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #437

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    cheese,if you were a gal, i reckon you are those who is....AMTK(ang mor tuaki) type.
    LOL

  18. #438
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,191

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    banzai!!! they foreign talent. elite ok! mee siam with hum!


    mai hum mai hum!

    but still, Singapore gals no.1 except the moley one... hehe
    dunno abt u man, rather not know.
    She got enough strength to carry F5 plus Mertz leh. I carry F5 for 1 hour also like want to die liao. Full Metal Body sia. Can imagine what kind of size . Just joking only

  19. #439
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    soft and color oso funny..think must be the temperature there affecting ur pics..composition can't comment cos my composition sucks..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #440
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How to shoot banquet?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    cheese,if you were a gal, i reckon you are those who is....AMTK(ang mor tuaki) type.
    LOL
    not true la. alamak...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •