Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Earphones, Earbuds and Headphones

Default Re: Earphones, Earbuds and Headphones

I think Nokia N91 also gives a Sennheiser earphones.

I only like Sennheiser CX300 now. It has got new white color version. And i recommend to friends. All those tat have heard my Sennheiser CX300 with my iRiver Mp3 player all asked abt the earphones. 2 of them also bought after hearing mine.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

after read out the whole thread, i think the ck7 would be great for me.. hehe i wonder how much it will cost me, anybody can tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by blueshift View Post
    after read out the whole thread, i think the ck7 would be great for me.. hehe i wonder how much it will cost me, anybody can tell me?
    Roughly $120++ at either Jaben or SE IIRC...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

woah.. that is a lot.. i cant afford lah liao..

my budget is about $80, can somebody tell me what will fit with it? anyway i like to listen to jazz or slow pop music, either classic also.. thx

my budget is about $80, can somebody tell me what will fit with it? anyway i like to listen to jazz or slow pop music, either classic also.. thx
    $80 is like middle of no where.. either the creative ep630, panasonic HJe-50's or crysern 630 (yea confusing) or the for that range i guess.

Cresyn 630

eeww... cresyn...

crysern?? never heard that brand b4.. how bout their producst, is it really good??
    wondering if i could go to jaben by this evening and buy a new phone liao..

jaben nice place. can oso check out stereo electronics.

cresyn, as i said, eww.

although subject to personal tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Cresyn 630
    Thats the muddiest of the 3, the panasonics and the creatives have better mid ranges and insturment seperation IMHO. Just that the creative is a little too boomy in the bass and the panasonic's trebles are kinda harsh...

I think i kenna spoiled by the kcs-75 and ck-7

Paid $105 for CK7 at Jaben Networks, Adelphi. Save up a little more and you're there.

the hype over the koss 75 is the price. the sound is okay but for that price, wow.

try the AKG K324P if you want earphones and for headphones, K518DJ. i think they just announced these 2 as their new lineups. looks sleep and wow.

finally i got bought the ck7.. it toke my save to buy a new lens.. haha anyway when i was trying to some phones at jaben, i found etymotics was the best, but i couldnt afford lah... hiks

finally i got bought the ck7.. it toke my save to buy a new lens.. haha anyway when i was trying to some phones at jaben, i found etymotics was the best, but i couldnt afford lah... hiks
    Good. Enjoy it Thinking of getting one to listen when I'm out

Bose QC2 - 599

ATH - EC700. its rather good but not really worth money if you're listening more to bassy songs.

i'm aiming for bose qc2 right now. after using sennheiser for a few yrs, comfort is good but quality is somehow lacking already.
    I Love You :)

Congrats. The Etymotics were very nice-sounding phones indeed. When I went back there for the second time (after already buying the CK7) I actually reached for it and plugged it into my MP3 player just to have a listen to it.

How much was it anyway? I didn't bother to ask because I was hoping for something more bassy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    Bose QC2 - 599

ATH - EC700. its rather good but not really worth money if you're listening more to bassy songs.

i'm aiming for bose qc2 right now. after using sennheiser for a few yrs, comfort is good but quality is somehow lacking already.
    Get Grados

I have the QC2 at home. Overpriced. You are paying more for the noise cancelling technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    hmm... u sure sennheiser losing to QC2?
    the infamously most terribly humungously overpriced headphones in this whole globe.
    have u listened to other senns besides the pair you've right now?
    tried HD600? HD650? HD580? HD595 (different signature vs the rest that I've mentioned prev)?

then... have u tried beyer dynamics DT880?
    ATH-A900?
    AD2000?
    the last 3 models I've mentioned are priced similarly to the QC2, yet will beat the QC2 pants down

oh wait... what about Koss KSC-75? this one cost.. mmm SGD20 (from amazon)
    that pair sounds as good as the QC2 but of course they've got different signature.

if you're buying the QC2 just for the brand, please re-think and try many many more models from many many more brands. some brands you might not have even imagined to exist.
    if you're buying the QC2 for the noise cancelling, maybe you wanna try IEMs, e.g. shure e500, shure e5c, etymotics research er4p, westone um2. btw I listed those considered highest end, excluding customs (meaning customly molded for your pair of ears)

maybe for more info, try reading www.head-fi.org or local forum www.sgheadphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by Ballack View Post
    the hype over the koss 75 is the price. the sound is okay but for that price, wow.

try the AKG K324P if you want earphones and for headphones, K518DJ. i think they just announced these 2 as their new lineups. looks sleep and wow.
    The K518DJ is actually the K81dj with a new colour, which is available now. Pretty good closed back headphones for it's price.

eh ppl, where can i replace the sponge inside my HD590?

TIA
    eat. drink. shoot

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast