Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

  1. #21

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan View Post
    Make sure it isn't a different Lacteol Fart instead. Would be really smelly...

    Seems of late, quite a few friends have contacted stomach flu. Be careful.
    warning my mom just got sick after taking care of me for one day.... Seems that this virus is quite contagious.... so if any of your family members is sick, please observe precautions...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    have to stay away from your family then

    Just kidding, good to hear that you are better .

    But dehydration is not a small matter, it kills a lot of children in quite some poor 3rd world countries . So, taking oral rehydration salt is necessary if the dirrhoea is real bad.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  3. #23

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Waaa...
    I had food poisoning from laksa..

    8x toilet in 24 hrs.
    Drink as much water as possible, flush out all the intestines. Change new 1.

    .

  4. #24
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Worst diarrhoea!!!!

    Was on way to airport in Beijing China when stomach started to ache on the taxi

    I headache + lao sai at airport until I board the plane and continue to lao sai inside that small miserable toilet on board!

    Luckily a chio chio stewardess(oop me on SIA) noticed and offered me some medicine and 'special seat' at the cabin area as the space there more airy and comfortable.

    Well, worst diarrhoea but certainly best service I got
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    i wonder if this LS thing is contagious... my colleague gotten stomache flu and i also feel abit weird today
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  6. #26

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    i wonder if this LS thing is contagious... my colleague gotten stomache flu and i also feel abit weird today
    I thought it WASN'T too. BUT my mom got it from me

    They say that the virus is very weak against soap washing hands with water is not enough. You must use soap

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    Worst diarrhoea!!!!

    Was on way to airport in Beijing China when stomach started to ache on the taxi

    I headache + lao sai at airport until I board the plane and continue to lao sai inside that small miserable toilet on board!

    Luckily a chio chio stewardess(oop me on SIA) noticed and offered me some medicine and 'special seat' at the cabin area as the space there more airy and comfortable.

    Well, worst diarrhoea but certainly best service I got
    NPNT
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Global Village
    Posts
    443

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Worst diarrhoea - Suffered stomach flu or "Influenza" one day before my trip to Japan with my wife in year 2002. Went to see doctor and got a jab and go home to rest till night flight. Dreaded sightseeing commenced immediately upon reaching Osaka the next morning. The 2nd day when the rest of the tour group went to Universal Studio, I was on dip in a Osaka hospital for half a day, with my wife accompanying beside me. The rest of the trip, I was basically searching / squatting / shitting in every attraction I went; Tyoko, Kyoto, Nara, you named it, chances are I went there to 5hit before.

    Naturally the whole trip was a disappointed and I still owed my wife another trip to Japan.
    Last edited by eric69; 4th October 2006 at 12:13 PM. Reason: happy leh, cannot is it?

  9. #29

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by eric69 View Post
    Worst diarrhoea - Suffered stomach flu or "Influenza" one day before my trip to Japan with my wife in year 2002. Went to see doctor and got a jab and go home to rest till night flight. Dreaded sightseeing commenced immediately upon reaching Osaka the next morning. The 2nd day when the rest of the tour group went to Universal Studio, I was on dip in a Osaka hospital for half a day, with my wife accompanying beside me. The rest of the trip, I was basically searching / squatting / shitting in every attraction I went; Tyoko, Kyoto, Nara, you named it, chances are I went there to 5hit before.

    Naturally the whole trip was a disappointed and I still owed my wife another trip to Japan.

    dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Global Village
    Posts
    443

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...
    steady lah, bro!..

    Ok, some tips to reduce the hassles of stomach flu (if gunna & also to reduce chance of infected in cold weather);
    • Bring along ginger tea (or raw ginger and boil with hot water) and drink regularly throughout trip;
    • Bring along a water bag (or metal water bottle also can; or warmer pack) and use it to warm the stomach at night or in bus travelling;
    • Cover stomach area well and prevent cold wind from contacting stomach area.
    • Rest early (no choice; rest is the best remedy).
    Last edited by eric69; 4th October 2006 at 03:33 PM. Reason: ... why bother?

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Had mine from yesterday till now......Yesterday alone, I visited the toilet more than a dozen time.

    The only good thing? I lost weight ...now that double chin of mine is barely visible.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...
    Always bring Lomotil or Imodium (Loperamide) for diarrhoea, and Panadol (Paracetamol) for fever when traveling.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  13. #33
    Member eng_keow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mt Alvernia Hospital
    Posts
    1,022

    Default Re: What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Don't drink 100plus, it's so gassy. drink H2O instead, it's better.

    eh..not advertising for H2O hor.
    My Webspace
    ##See and listen with your heart, for beauty will reveal thyself##

  14. #34

    Default Re: What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by eng_keow View Post
    Don't drink 100plus, it's so gassy. drink H2O instead, it's better.

    eh..not advertising for H2O hor.
    Wat about NeWater?
    Drinking your own sh!t.


    .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •