Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

Default Re: what is the worst diarrhoea you had?

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan View Post
    Make sure it isn't a different Lacteol Fart instead. Would be really smelly...

Seems of late, quite a few friends have contacted stomach flu. Be careful.
    warning my mom just got sick after taking care of me for one day.... Seems that this virus is quite contagious.... so if any of your family members is sick, please observe precautions...

have to stay away from your family then

Just kidding, good to hear that you are better .

But dehydration is not a small matter, it kills a lot of children in quite some poor 3rd world countries . So, taking oral rehydration salt is necessary if the dirrhoea is real bad.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Waaa...
    I had food poisoning from laksa..

8x toilet in 24 hrs.
    Drink as much water as possible, flush out all the intestines. Change new 1.

Worst diarrhoea!!!!

Was on way to airport in Beijing China when stomach started to ache on the taxi

I headache + lao sai at airport until I board the plane and continue to lao sai inside that small miserable toilet on board!

Luckily a chio chio stewardess(oop me on SIA) noticed and offered me some medicine and 'special seat' at the cabin area as the space there more airy and comfortable.

Well, worst diarrhoea but certainly best service I got
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

i wonder if this LS thing is contagious... my colleague gotten stomache flu and i also feel abit weird today
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    i wonder if this LS thing is contagious... my colleague gotten stomache flu and i also feel abit weird today
    I thought it WASN'T too. BUT my mom got it from me

They say that the virus is very weak against soap washing hands with water is not enough. You must use soap

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    Worst diarrhoea!!!!

Was on way to airport in Beijing China when stomach started to ache on the taxi

I headache + lao sai at airport until I board the plane and continue to lao sai inside that small miserable toilet on board!

Luckily a chio chio stewardess(oop me on SIA) noticed and offered me some medicine and 'special seat' at the cabin area as the space there more airy and comfortable.

Well, worst diarrhoea but certainly best service I got
    NPNT
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Worst diarrhoea - Suffered stomach flu or "Influenza" one day before my trip to Japan with my wife in year 2002. Went to see doctor and got a jab and go home to rest till night flight. Dreaded sightseeing commenced immediately upon reaching Osaka the next morning. The 2nd day when the rest of the tour group went to Universal Studio, I was on dip in a Osaka hospital for half a day, with my wife accompanying beside me. The rest of the trip, I was basically searching / squatting / shitting in every attraction I went; Tyoko, Kyoto, Nara, you named it, chances are I went there to 5hit before.

Naturally the whole trip was a disappointed and I still owed my wife another trip to Japan.
    Last edited by eric69; 4th October 2006 at 12:13 PM. Reason: happy leh, cannot is it?

Quote Originally Posted by eric69 View Post
    Worst diarrhoea - Suffered stomach flu or "Influenza" one day before my trip to Japan with my wife in year 2002. Went to see doctor and got a jab and go home to rest till night flight. Dreaded sightseeing commenced immediately upon reaching Osaka the next morning. The 2nd day when the rest of the tour group went to Universal Studio, I was on dip in a Osaka hospital for half a day, with my wife accompanying beside me. The rest of the trip, I was basically searching / squatting / shitting in every attraction I went; Tyoko, Kyoto, Nara, you named it, chances are I went there to 5hit before.

Naturally the whole trip was a disappointed and I still owed my wife another trip to Japan.

dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...
    steady lah, bro!..

Ok, some tips to reduce the hassles of stomach flu (if gunna & also to reduce chance of infected in cold weather);
    • Bring along ginger tea (or raw ginger and boil with hot water) and drink regularly throughout trip;
    • Bring along a water bag (or metal water bottle also can; or warmer pack) and use it to warm the stomach at night or in bus travelling;
    • Cover stomach area well and prevent cold wind from contacting stomach area.
    • Rest early (no choice; rest is the best remedy).
    Last edited by eric69; 4th October 2006 at 03:33 PM. Reason: ... why bother?

Default Re: What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

Had mine from yesterday till now......Yesterday alone, I visited the toilet more than a dozen time.

The only good thing? I lost weight ...now that double chin of mine is barely visible.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    Always bring Lomotil or Imodium (Loperamide) for diarrhoea, and Panadol (Paracetamol) for fever when traveling.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Don't drink 100plus, it's so gassy. drink H2O instead, it's better.

eh..not advertising for H2O hor.
    My Webspace
    ##See and listen with your heart, for beauty will reveal thyself##

Quote Originally Posted by eng_keow View Post
    Don't drink 100plus, it's so gassy. drink H2O instead, it's better.

eh..not advertising for H2O hor.
    Wat about NeWater?
    Drinking your own sh!t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12