Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1011

Thread: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

  1. #861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    Are u doing a test of country culture??

    Sg now damn hazy...

    Nope, testing the visibility level in KL.

  2. #862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    Nope, testing the visibility level in KL.
    try again and see... DOM...

  3. #863
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    soma, ur signature nice in my office we always use that everyday especially after morning life run, will rest on sofa in office, sleep

  4. #864

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    super duper hazy as the nite went by... when we rch yishun dam at ard 11pm plus, can't even see the landscape of orchid c'try club, horizon of the reservoir, & JB at the other side of the dam hubby can't even tahan 1 min outside the car... home is the best whr all windows & doors r shut, & aircon switched on!!!

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    soma, ur signature nice in my office we always use that everyday especially after morning life run, will rest on sofa in office, sleep
    sound familiar to me leh

  6. #866
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    sound familiar to me leh
    haha... my camp always got life run every tue n fri morning

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    super duper hazy as the nite went by... when we rch yishun dam at ard 11pm plus, can't even see the landscape of orchid c'try club, horizon of the reservoir, & JB at the other side of the dam hubby can't even tahan 1 min outside the car... home is the best whr all windows & doors r shut, & aircon switched on!!!
    ya lo.. damn hazy.. just now fireworks at clarke quay, haze + fireworks smoke =

  7. #867

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    ya lo.. damn hazy.. just now fireworks at clarke quay, haze + fireworks smoke =
    bad combo ...

  8. #868
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    Don't think so lor. I went outside naked. Aunties all very happy.
    What are you doing naked outside?
    Doing nude TFCD with the Aunties?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  9. #869
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    anyone was at clarke quay just now? fireworks leh

  10. #870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    soma, ur signature nice in my office we always use that everyday especially after morning life run, will rest on sofa in office, sleep
    morning life run everyday?
    are you in the army?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  11. #871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    haha... my camp always got life run every tue n fri morning


    ya lo.. damn hazy.. just now fireworks at clarke quay, haze + fireworks smoke =
    got firework today?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #872
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    morning life run everyday?
    are you in the army?
    no la... tue n fri morning only... 11 more days i will see my pink ic liao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    got firework today?
    ya hv... i posted some pics in my blog liao... not that fantastic

  13. #873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    What are you doing naked outside?
    Doing nude TFCD with the Aunties?

    Aunties all said cannot see very well mah. So, I decided to test their eyesights lor.

  14. #874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    no la... tue n fri morning only... 11 more days i will see my pink ic liao


    ya hv... i posted some pics in my blog liao... not that fantastic
    holding 11B now? what colour is it?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  15. #875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    Aunties all said cannot see very well mah. So, I decided to test their eyesights lor.
    You so popular with aunties?
    Got any picture to show?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  16. #876
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    holding 11B now? what colour is it?
    green loh... last time different? ORD liao also will still hold 11B ma.. only they paste a sticker saying NSMEN i think

  17. #877
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    You so popular with aunties?
    Got any picture to show?

  18. #878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    You so popular with aunties?
    Got any picture to show?

    Just thought while having their mooncakes, The Moon also missing....so, I sacrifice my moon lor

    Next time .....

  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    green loh... last time different? ORD liao also will still hold 11B ma.. only they paste a sticker saying NSMEN i think
    Is it? ORD liao still hold 11B ma?
    Since when?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign View Post
    Just thought while having their mooncakes, The Moon also missing....so, I sacrifice my moon lor

    Next time .....
    The 14mm one?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •