Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Kryptonite.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Kryptonite.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    nice !! whats this ??

  3. #3

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Makes me confused. Seems like a eye trick. Is this long or tall?

    Good subject

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    The crystal that Superman fears most......this must be taken in NASA, they retrieved from planet Superman to supress him when he is too noti...

    Nice pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    nice !! whats this ??

  5. #5

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    What it looks like... is a ceiling light flipped 180%... with the colour hue manipulated.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    OMG i feel so weak already.....

  7. #7

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Haha interesting idea man.. If u get someone to act like a weakened superman, it will be even better..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    nice !! whats this ??
    It is the almighty krptonite.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by leumas01 View Post
    Makes me confused. Seems like a eye trick. Is this long or tall?

    Good subject
    It is neither long or tall. Try another perspective.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    The crystal that Superman fears most......this must be taken in NASA, they retrieved from planet Superman to supress him when he is too noti...

    Nice pic.
    Yeah I am a freelance underground kryptonite dealer, feel free to order this rare gem from me. Incase, you know, you ever need to kill a superman.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    What it looks like... is a ceiling light flipped 180%... with the colour hue manipulated.
    Bingo. It's a chandelier.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Haha interesting idea man.. If u get someone to act like a weakened superman, it will be even better..
    maybe I should get draeger to do since he's so weak already.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by pingo View Post
    maybe I should get draeger to do since he's so weak already.
    Oh noooo! Pleeeaaassseee!!!!!

  14. #14

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Interesting shot and post work.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Eastcoast
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    Interesting shot and post work.
    Thank you. =)

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Where the wind blows...
    Posts
    4,528

    Default Re: Kryptonite.

    Alrite! It's a good chance!! Strip his red............cape....

    Quote Originally Posted by draeger View Post
    Oh noooo! Pleeeaaassseee!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •