Thread: International Glamour, Beauty & Nude w/Playboy Producer & Playmate

Thumbs up International Glamour, Beauty & Nude w/Playboy Producer & Playmate

We're still booking a few slots for the upcoming Atlanta, International Glamour, Beauty and the Nude in October--the last one for 2006 in that area! Don't wait, it sells out everytime! This will be at Playboy model turned Producer/Photographer, Cynthia Kaye's studio.

For our Exotic workshops, Nov. 2006 and April 2007 are sold out! The Virgin Islands normally sells out quickly as only 10 photographers can experience such an event at one time with five gorgeous models at our tropical paradise location. We do have four slots left for the June 2007 and five slots for the Nov. 2007 Virgin Island workshops--don't delay, prices are $600 off normal cost when booked this early in advance--they will go up soon!

For other workshops, we still have a few left for Philadelphia, Dallas, Portland and Chicago! April 2006 Playboy Playmate Holley Dorrough will be at these events and even in the New York event at Photo Plus. Bring your Garage Glamour : Digital Nude and Beauty Photography Made Simple which features Holley on the cover--she'll be happy to sign it along with other workshop models featured in the book.

If you miss these workshops, check out my site and follow the links to Photo Plus Expo 2006 in NYC, I'll be speaking again a Lighting Master. You can also catch me at FotoFusion in Jan. 2007 too!

More to come, catching up on emails for upcoming workshops, thanks, rg sends!

(April 2006 Playboy Playmate Holley Dorrough)

(Playboy Model Laura F., cover of Sept. 2006 Rangefinder)

(Tearsheet from Leica World News article)

Default Re: International Glamour, Beauty & Nude w/Playboy Producer & Playmate

Wow, it doesn't get any better than this.

Great Work Rolando ....
    But a little far to get to ...
    What about bringing the workshop here to Singapore ?

bring it to Singapore

I'll sign up if it's held in SGP. Please bring them in!!!! I know its going to cost a bomb but so what?