Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comments on SP Photography Club

Wink

Bumpz! Paiseh upz such an old thread.

New 1st year SP student here Just signed up today. Anywayz, those who are SP students currently pls fall in!! State if you are in SPP or not

Hi nicholaslee, welcome to SPP, ya i am from SP Photographers also

Quote Originally Posted by sym18
    Hi nicholaslee, welcome to SPP, ya i am from SP Photographers also

hello! care to share more about that club? What activities to do you guys have? btw, which yr are you?

Wow. I didn't know SP was so integrated into this place.
    Anyhow, I'm in SP SB now doing Media and Comm, and yes, I signed up with the Photography Society there and met Suprared.. (is that how you spell that, man?)
    That was before joining SP Canoeists.

And oh ya, I'm Year 1.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Poledra
    Anyhow, I'm in SP SB now doing Media and Comm, and yes, I signed up with the Photography Society there and met Suprared.. (is that how you spell that, man?)

And oh ya, I'm Year 1.
    Hello!! Hope you see you soon Did you join the camp they org?

Btw, when I signed up only saw the guy who's nick is "p....." (forgotten!) Saw 2 10D on the table too.. :drooooool:

And oh ya, I'm Year 1.

well if hes the president..he has to be SuperRay!

Nicholas: I'm not going for the camp because I've had a previous commitment to my church choir and I'm not about to let them down due to an optional camp. But I was pretty keen on going for the camp until I realised that the date of the camp was 18th Jul, the day I am supposed to sing.

Spitfir3: I don't know if the guy who spoke to me is the president, but I'm quite sure I heard 'Suprared'. And I do remember seeing such a name around. And, he recognised me before I did him. And he called himself 'Suprared'?
    Anyway, I don't quite know now, since you have shaken my memory (it wasn't very trusty to start with).

Anyways, see you around.. And if you're scared off by my group of classmates constantly around me, don't be. We're not that clique-ish.

Hi nicholas, i am from year 2 DCNT, school of EEE. For our club activities, we have outings, especially to tuas, one place we always visit if u can remember the pieces u see on our booth, plenty of them . We also hold workshops, and if u didnt know, we have a darkroom and can do printing in our clubhouse itself.

Hi Poledra, yup its SuperRay(Raymond) u saw, he told me you joined, and i recall seeing ur nick in CS before... btw canoeist is going to be REaaaaaal tough

Really looking forward to meeting you guys
    Last edited by sym18; 9th July 2004 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sym18
    Hi nicholas, i am from year 2 DCNT, school of EEE. For our club activities, we have outings, especially to tuas, one place we always visit if u can remember the pieces u see on our booth, plenty of them . We also hold workshops, and if u didnt know, we have a darkroom and can do printing in our clubhouse itself.

Hi Poledra, yup its SuperRay(Raymond) u saw, he told me you joined, and i recall seeing ur nick in CS before... btw canoeist is going to be REaaaaaal tough

Really looking forward to meeting you guys

Heard of the darkroom only. Didn't know there's a printing machine too. So do we print for free?

Btw, I'm from DICT

Yup we have the enlarger as well, ehhh up till now its is free to use the room, but you have to get your own paper...DICT is almost similar to DCNT, have shared modules as well

Then prepared to see the darkroom being hogged on Fridays.....

Default yeah

lol...man...haha....come down for the activities lorh....yes i can say we r still in the infant stage...but with gd support frm the School (which we don't really get alot, doh we hav a very nice teacher who is willing to help us alot) and frm people like u all....

yeah....i m also in SPP...humble beginings usually ends off Great....

darkroom...althoough small..but it give u a darkroom feeling..not a dark empty space feeling..haha..

yeah yeah....come down to have a look....
    ya..u may b surprised but a big grp of Spp are clubsnappers too

Hi people,
    the SP Photography club will be having a meet-the-people session this coming Wednesday 14th July, 3.30pm at the foyer near food court 5, just infront of the ATM machine. Those interested please pm me. Thanks

Recieved sms saying it's at 3pm tml.. so isit 3 or 3.30?

Red face

Should I join the member thing and pay $10/yr Pay then can get to loan equipments wor...

At least can loan equipment. Call it a testing out fee for equipment..

At least can loan equipment. Call it a testing out fee for equipment..

Hihi! do you mind listing some of the EF lens SPP have?

Don't feel like wasting the money...

Btw, were you there today Poledra?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    Hihi! do you mind listing some of the EF lens SPP have?

Don't feel like wasting the money...

Btw, were you there today Poledra?
    I think I heard someone say at the meeting today that EF lens are not in their inventory yet...
    Then again, you know how my memory is like..

i don't remember them having canon slrs?
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast